NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bills did, watching them screw up in the snow and rain.

Come on man, they won.  Not everything is always going to be perfect.  They had the game in hand the whole second half.   It was bad weather.  Take a time out.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Yes.  They might lose the last 4 games of the season.  See how that works.  That's why we watch.

Not well at sarcasm I assume. I had 2 laugh responses and full face laugh at the end of my quote to ensure it.  I failed evidently 

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Josh Allen. Just stop, Mike White literally made 1 maybe 2 impressive throws.

Whose pass catches caught the ball more? The Jets.

Thats literally the difference. Josh made some really really good throws and unfortunately his pass catchers dropped the ball.

Josh also had some nice runs, Mike White had none.

Honestly, that post is embarrassing.

Here's what I saw: Mike White having plenty of time and dropping dimes on WRs who didn't have trouble catching the ball.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Yup, McKenzie had 4 dropped passes by my count and Knox had 2. Add the Singletary drop on 2nd down, that probably would have saved the safety and this game was closer than it needed to be.

That was A LOT of sloppy football by the Bills so I’ll take the win. I don’t love coming off another “bye” the Bills didn’t look sharp. Kudos to the defense for stepping up.

They aren't really drops when a defender makes a great play and rips the ball out. Like on that last shot play to Knox, that was on Josh. The ball was short. If he led Dawson to the sideline, rather than throwing it short...allowing the defender to get back in the play, that is probably a TD (or at least a very long play). Great call by Dorsey there, Josh just didn't give his receiver the best chance to complete the play.

I would lower your counts to one drop by Dawson and 2 by McKenzie...gotta give the Jets defense some credit.

21 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Just not impressed this year with Dorsey's spread offense mentality that ignores defenses, elements, and game clock situations.

He owes Allen and the defense for bailing out his crap game plan.

I am glad this defense balled out, and we made enough plays to win. Too many game balls to hand out.

Had that weak showing after the half, but credit the Jets for seeing something they could adjust to and exploit.

Shout out to Bass too, who has been solid.

Dorsey can’t do much when we have 7 drops passes on 27 passes and a ton of holding calls, wiffed blocks by Dawson and  Brown. He has nothing to do with that 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

I used to think this place was unbearable after losses. Now Bills Mafia is miserable after wins. Enjoy the wins!! 

Same guys: "bills can't win close games"

*Bills win a close game*

"What's wrong with this team?!??"

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Here's what I saw: Mike White having plenty of time and dropping dimes on WRs who didn't have trouble catching the ball.

Embarrassing again.

The guy literally left the game with rib injuries. Dropping dimes? How did that last series go for the Jets?

Is that on Josh that his WRs can’t catch?? 

My man, Mike White was no where near what Josh Allen is supposed to be.

Edited by Wayne Cubed
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Casey D said:

Come on man, they won.  Not everything is always going to be perfect.  They had the game in hand the whole second half.   It was bad weather.  Take a time out.

Which didn't seem to affect the Jets offense as much. Again, our defense won the game.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Ha ha, sure. Tell me your sphincter wasn't puckered the last two minutes. Be honest.

It absolutely was not.  A qb with broken ribs at best getting knocked around all second half was in no way shape or form leading a td drive with that little time remaining in the game…y’all are all broken from past traumas 😂. Jets would not have pulled that comeback off once in 100 tries 

I legit laughed out loud when they kicked the fg 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

The truth hurts sometimes. In general our offense is better than today, but today was very poor.

Our offense has real issues, mainly the OLine and WRs not named Diggs. But the reaction to today's offensive performance is off the mark. It was a sneaky good game from Allen in those conditions. If the many drops we're even cut in half...I guess maybe im saying it was a good Allen performance than it was a good offensive performance. 

Saffold. Blegh. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

What?

The dude LITERALLY got sent to an ambulance 

He was getting bludgeoned all game lol I genuinely think I’m watching two different games sometimes.  That was literally workplace violence on the jets part putting him back in that game 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It was a W that felt like a loss. That first half was some of the worst offensive football this team has played in 5 years.

It feels like a loss because you're weak minded. It's a win against a divisional opponent with a really good defense, in terrible conditions.  Buncha cry babies 

Edited by Kenosha2Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It absolutely was not.  A qb with broken ribs at best getting knocked around all second half was in no way shape or form leading a td drive with that little time remaining in the game…y’all are all broken from past traumas 😂. Jets would not have pulled that comeback off once in 100 tries 

I legit laughed out loud when they kicked the fg 

That was a puss move by the Jets.

36 minutes ago, Gambit said:

He had some pretty damn good passes down the field.

Average arm, relatively immobile.  Game manager.  They said on the telecast Jets are hoping to get Wilson back on field ASAP. Pretty sure that means they know White is who he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Mike white made two great third down throws on the same drive and that was pretty much it.  You were clearly higher on the jets offense than the jets were…idk how you kick that fg late on 4th and 1

id love to see the analytics on that I bet they lost win percentage by not going for it 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

47 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Disappointing for a “revenge” game. Are the Jets better than expected or are we just a little overrated? 
Happy with a win it just doesn’t seem like we are very sharp for late in the season.

Statistically the Jets D is very good. the offense has been efficient with Mike White. They are talented. 

The only revenge we needed was a W. We beat them by more points than they beat us too. The weather was *****. We won. Let’s keep it going.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Embarrassing again.

The guy literally left the game with rib injuries. Dropping dimes? How did that last series go for the Jets?

Is that on Josh that his WRs can’t catch?? 

My man, Mike White was no where near what Josh Allen is supposed to be.

Dropping dimes....🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, folz said:

They aren't really drops when a defender makes a great play and rips the ball out. Like on that last shot play to Knox, that was on Josh. The ball was short. If he led Dawson to the sideline, rather than throwing it short...allowing the defender to get back in the play, that is probably a TD (or at least a very long play). Great call by Dorsey there, Josh just didn't give his receiver the best chance to complete the play.

I would lower your counts to one drop by Dawson and 2 by McKenzie...gotta give the Jets defense some credit.

how about just making a contested catch.  It was in both his hands (just like Brown) and neither made the play.  Not every pass is perfect and sometimes the receiver needs to make a play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.