Jets at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Ok.  Start of the 4th.  Ball at our own 45ish.  This is where a "1 seed" or a "Super Bowl favorite" or "dominant" team, playing at home, goes on a long TD drive to put the game out of reach.  LFG!!!

The past three wins have been winning ugly. It would be really nice to see a more explosive offense in the fourth quarter. As much as I think the defense is capable, the offense remains questionable based on what we’ve seen since the Kansas City game.

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Why this coach doesn't hold him and Jackson accountable is beyond me

Right. Always seems like McD doesn’t have any tolerance for that type of stuff. A drop here and there… it happens. 3 drops that would’ve been first downs in one game?? Sit down. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Use stickum. His gloves should look like he jacked off an elephant 

Jesus man coulda just said put some extra stickum on em.  Now I got the whole jacking off an elephant process in my head.  Is that a one man or two?  Is the elephant standing, sitting?  Any type of medication or can a dude just ***** an elephant and the elephant is cool with it?  Is this something that happens at the zoo or only in the wild?

1 minute ago, Mynamemike said:

Jesus man coulda just said put some extra stickum on em.  Now I got the whole jacking off an elephant process in my head.  Is that a one man or two?  Is the elephant standing, sitting?  Any type of medication or can a dude just ***** an elephant and the elephant is cool with it?  Is this something that happens at the zoo or only in the wild?

bf1d1f0b-c3a7-4949-9d43-9ff653e2806d_tex

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.