NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, hemma said:

Dorsey’s best call was a trick penalty play.

That play to Knox wasn't so shabby.

That throw to Brown was on the money but very questionable non call on DPI with surprise, surprise Gardner in coverage ruined it. Still could have caught it. Allen put it on the money.

Edited by Big Turk

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I don't think he got hit in the head. It was more of a body shot. 

I thought just going to the ground and how he reacted (I saw that jaw grind/wiggle someone else must have too) might be enough....ok with me tho!

Edited by Golden*Wheels

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

All I can say is I don't want to play the Jets anymore this year...do NOT want to see this team in the playoffs

Same here. On the bright side, we won't face a better D all year. Especially one so familiar with us. It would help if the weather hadn’t neutered our offense though. There are plays to be made out there.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, hemma said:

Dorsey’s best call was a trick penalty play.

I’d love to see that again in a crucial situation in a playoff game …  with a snap after the film’s out there and the defense rocking BACK on their heals.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Same here. On the bright side, we won't face a better D all year. Especially one so familiar with us. It would help if the weather hadn’t neutered our offense though. There are plays to be made out there.

The weather affects both teams.  And we are in Buffalo 

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Yeah the weather is brutal...worse game since the Hurricane game last year.

Diggs could have scored on that miss on the initial 3rd down, he was running full speed with only a safety to beat

Edited by Big Turk

A team does not need a dome for bad weather if they are built and have an OC that can switch gears to take the weather into account, but Allen in a dome is a different creature.

Dorsey stubbornly keeps calling a finesse game, and we have been fortunate to have not turned it over on sacks or WR losing the handle.

Our luck with opposing team fumbles bouncing back into their arms seems to be holding firm.

I don't want us to give up on passes especially to our TE who is a mismatch for their LBs and Safeties, but we need to stay committed to pounding Singletary and Cook under that wide nine. 

I could see us breaking one with Cook in this weather.

Edited by WideNine

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

All I can say is I don't want to play the Jets anymore this year...do NOT want to see this team in the playoffs

I agree with your sentiment, certain in the very near future.   But, this year, I still like our QB advantage, especially when compared to some of the other teams we’re likely to see instead.