MNF - Bengals @ Browns

EmotionallyUnstable

Let’s go Bengals.

I’d like to see the 2-5 browns drop another, making a wildcard run extremely difficult. 

I also see the perspective you’d want the Bengals to lose, although I think you’re probably getting two playoff teams out of the North anyways (Ravens/Bengals).

Bury the browns now before they get Watson back. 

who ya got?

• Disagree 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Let’s go Bengals.

I’d like to see the 2-5 browns drop another, making a wildcard run extremely difficult. 

I also see the perspective you’d want the Bengals to lose, although I think you’re probably getting two playoff teams out of the North anyways (Ravens/Bengals).

Bury the browns now before they get Watson back. 

who ya got?

I’d like to get Chubb, for a box of Timbits!

I got Tyler boyd vs Joe burrow in fantasy and a 22 point lead. Outside of that I’m not overly excited for the matchup. Maybe watch Kareem Hunt a little closer than normal since he has 12 pages of debate on here. And I like Grant Delpit as well. He’s not been as good as I had once hoped. 

7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I got Tyler boyd vs Joe burrow in fantasy and a 22 point lead. Outside of that I’m not overly excited for the matchup. Maybe watch Kareem Hunt a little closer than normal since he has 12 pages of debate on here. And I like Grant Delpit as well. He’s not been as good as I had once hoped. 

Last 2 games(Against the Balt. & NE) for Hunt..9 carries for 16 yards and 1 catch on 3 targets for 4 yards.😳

• Like (+1) 1

I can see both sides here.  If the Bengals win, that probably means the Browns are more likely to be sellers at the trade deadline.  But, if the Browns win, Cincinnati would be 4-4 and 0-3 in their division.  Even in the AFC North, that may be hard to get a playoff spot, especially since we don't know how long Chase will be out.

I lean towards the Browns winning, because, even with Watson, I think the Bengals would be a bigger challenge to the Bills in the playoffs than the Browns would be, especially assuming Chase is back by playoff time.

One thing to keep in mind about the Browns potentially trading a player or players.  They haven't had their bye week yet.  I'm not sure of the exact rules, but I'm pretty sure that, if the Bills were to acquire a player in a trade from the Browns (or any team that hasn't yet had their bye) there is something that prevents a player from playing in 17 games, so they'd have to sit for a game, essentially getting their "bye."

8 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Last 2 games(Against the Balt. & NE) for Hunt..9 carries for 16 yards and 1 catch on 3 targets for 4 yards.😳

To be fair, they are not very good without Mr Teller and they lost him in the Pats game. Chubb immediately comes back to earth and Hunt becomes irrelevant and has his two worst games of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

All I know is thank god for Sunday 1:00 kickoffs for the next few weeks…

Im fricken spent, man, my nerves and energy cannot handle that Primetime turn around to work the next day.

Its so much different casually viewing two AFC North teams that I have little interest in. But when our Bills are on? Pfffttt man, the rest of the week is shot

great Halloween uniform combos out there 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

All I know is thank god for Sunday 1:00 kickoffs for the next few weeks…

Im fricken spent, man, my nerves and energy cannot handle that Primetime turn around to work the next day.

Its so much different casually viewing two AFC North teams that I have little interest in. But when our Bills are on? Pfffttt man, the rest of the week is shot

My coworker messaged me in a zoom meeting today and said I looked like hell.  Messaged him back and told him I just woke up.  Meeting was at 1pm.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Man this Cinci team is sloppy.  I thought good teams not named the Bills played perfect games every game.

They need to run some motion. Those WRs having a real tough time finding separation. 

Good game plan by the browns with the Bengals short handed missing Chase. Jam at the LOS, and let Game Wrecker #95 do his thing. 

Zac Taylor has to find a way to fabricate some quick game here

Say what you will about Hunt and his ability, his pass blocking has saved brissett on multiple occasions tonight. 

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Is it me, or does it seem like the Browns are making a case of showcasing Kareem Hunt tonight at the expense of touches for Chubb?

No, Hunt generally gets 10 carries or so a game and some 3rd down work unless game script changes. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.