TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

Just now, Beck Water said:

Right, so can Crab Legs do that?

I live in NOLA and share Saints season tix with my brother-in-law. Personally, I think he's more likely to make things worse. It's been a weird season. I was at the Bucs game when he injured his back. Midway through the 3rd he started spraying the ball all over the place, even more erratic than normal, and looked like crap until he went out. The offense runs smoother with Dalton, and they're actually moving the ball well, they just keep coughing it up. They've also been snake bitten with injuries, which hasn't helped.

Personally, I think the team was just sharper under Payton because he was more of a taskmaster. I think Dennis Allen is a bit milquetoast and it shows in the team's lack of execution.

• Like (+1) 2

Great to see Tommy lose again. Even though this make the Ravens closer to us in the standing, I was still glad to see TB12 show his age.

I do like Lamar a lot. I liked his post game interview. He seems like a good guy and a talented athlete. I do wish he would hire a real agent though. Seems like he is doing himself no favors in that aspect. He’s not the most savvy or articulate guy but loves the sport. Would like to see him have some success as long as it’s not as much as our own.

• Like (+1) 2

• Simon unpinned this topic

Brady is a miserable dude. He has had more accomplishments than anyone in history but he just can't appreciate it. It's karma, Tommy. 

The stats make his performance look way better than it was, too. The Ravens dropped 3 INTs, and the Bucs scored a garbage time touchdown after about 20 Brady checkdowns.

Just watched the 2nd half.  It’s so enjoyable watching Brady suffer.  Baltimore destroyed them in the 2nd half.  Really glad we beat those guys a few weeks ago, because looking at their schedule they could go on a nice run.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

Brady is a miserable dude. He has had more accomplishments than anyone in history but he just can't appreciate it. It's karma, Tommy. 

The stats make his performance look way better than it was, too. The Ravens dropped 3 INTs, and the Bucs scored a garbage time touchdown after about 20 Brady checkdowns.

I dislike Brady just as much as any bills fan, but watching him this season is just sad. He just needs to hang it up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I dislike Brady just as much as any bills fan, but watching him this season is just sad. He just needs to hang it up. 

No, no, no. He can't stop now. His ego needs to trap him into an endless cycle of sucking for several more seasons. I've waited 23 years for this. Like fine wine, w/ age he's finally enjoyable. He's now the most sacked QB all time, that is a wonderful new record for him. Keep it up Tommy, you're doing great.

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

No idea where to put this but the soccer team I support in the U.K. has just announced a partnership with Brady’s wellness brand.

I guess that means the players will be going around deflating the footballs.

I mean, seriously?! Couldn’t they go with another NFL has been? 

40 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Pretty sweet that the Bills will be getting an NFC South team in Buffalo next year.

And even after last night, Tampa has to be the favorites to win the division? Maybe Atlanta? If Tampa does with the division, will Tom still be playing next year? I think it would be cathartic for the Bills to face him, and beat him badly in western new york. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Nah, let’s watch this miserable azs hole suffer a whole lot more, after all, he really does deserve it, it will give him the opportunity to work on his sportsmanship…, 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Nah, let’s watch this miserable azs hole suffer a whole lot more, after all, he really does deserve it, it will give him the opportunity to work on his sportsmanship…, 

His "nice job" type comments to Lamar after the game just oozed with "I'm doing this so no one can say I'm a bad sport but I do not mean this in the slightest"

2 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

His "nice job" type comments to Lamar after the game just oozed with "I'm doing this so no one can say I'm a bad sport but I do not mean this in the slightest"

Agree completely, Tom is a walking character flaw,

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

What the hell are you talking about. He did what we all hoped....played one year too many. 

This is beautiful to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.