MNF: Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - with Manningcast!

Beck Water

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

You feel bad for Mooney, their #1 wr who's probably a #3 wr on most teams in the league? 

I feel bad for Fields that he has no OLine and Mooney is his #1 wr. 

fields is a #1 QB that’s a #2 QB on most teams in the league. Yes i feel bad for mooney

Anybody that thought Belichick was just some QB drafting genious getting 3 Tom Bradys is just a moron.  He got lucky as can be drafting Brady and that is likely to happen again never.  He wasn't genious with Mac Jones, it was the QB that fell and he aint good either.  Zappe was just a guy drafted to be a cheap backup and thats about all he is too.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

fields is a #1 QB that’s a #2 QB on most teams in the league. Yes i feel bad for mooney

Can you imagine, if the league does expand by4 teams like they floated, how dreadful quarterback and O-line play will be? It’s almost as if we are teetering on the edge of a talent vacuum right now, let alone adding 4 European teams.

• Like (+1) 2

Are the Patriots the worst team in the NFL? The Bears who couldn't get past midfield in most other games could have scored 40 but they called off the dogs at the end. How many points will the Bills put up? I have to imagine if we are 12 point favorites vs Aaron Rodgers then we will be 20 point favorites vs Bailey Zappe

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

Can you imagine, if the league does expand by4 teams like they floated, how dreadful quarterback and O-line play will be? It’s almost as if we are teetering on the edge of a talent vacuum right now, let alone adding 4 European teams.

yes. It will be terrible. 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

What a surprising take from Portnoy

29 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

ha— true! That said, I stand by my original point, which was about Fields and that he is not a good QB. Slow eyes. 

He's not a good QB, but I liked his heart tonight. The only other game I've ever seen him in was last weeks game against Washington. He looked way better in this game, but that's not saying a whole lot.😄

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Fair weathered Pats fans. Wait til Zappe starts to recede back to what he really is. Who the fans gonna chant for next, hoyer?? Zappe is gonna flame out after all the fans buy up his jersey. Clown fan base.

they musta had a run on Zappe jerseys in the 2nd Q then

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.