MNF: Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - with Manningcast!

Beck Water

4 minutes ago, Shake_My_Head said:

I just was taking about that with my buds.    How could he not see that?   It was on the same side of the field and right there.

He’s a first read guy, he can’t see the whole field. If he stumbles across his second read it’s usually too late or he skips it to them anyway

Edited by JDubya76

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm just here to enjoy watching the Patriots caught up in a controversy between two mediocre QBs. Jones/Zappe is like so many of the "competitions" we had to witness in the drought years.

Still think Kelly Holcomb was the unsung hero back in the drought days!😏

37 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Oh, Gosh, I hope so!  Nothing better than yo-yo'ing your young QB for building their own confidence and the team's confidence in them

4 weeks is kind of minimal for what was reportedly a significant high ankle sprain

Josh Allen was 32 in YPG his rookie season.

It's not Field's Y/G or lack thereof that bothers me, he just doesn't seem to enjoy playing football.  It's painful to watch him get tackled or hit.

Yeah, there's only one problem with that, Justin isn't in his rookie year and he's 35th in the league in ypg. He's dreadful. But hopefully he won't be tonight.😊

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.