NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

And my suspicion is the Dolphins are a bad football team playing a terrible football team.

Dolphins fans watching this game thinking it’s The original Ghostbusters and nobody has the heart to tell them it’s just Ghostbusters 2016.

…I’ll tell them.

• Like (+1) 2

So just me, or does Tua only throw the ball with velocity when it's about 10-20 yard pass directly in the middle of the field?

Everything else is lofting it at 70%.  Like he just puts it in the area and doesn't want to throw it hard because he has to adjust is feet on those throws.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I'm not. I'm watching the game. He is playing pretty solid overall IMO.

Is he "wowing" me? 

No. But he's definitely not having a "bad" game

I guess it depends on what you mean by bad game. Peterman isn't my standard. A lot of easy throws are there and he's missing more of them than he should and has made exactly zero game changing plays of his own.

Mac Jones looks legitimately bad.  

Tua has been okay, but he's had some bad plays with not particular splash plays to balance it out.  If this game is any indication, he's going to limit how far this team can go.  They've got a good roster otherwise, and he looks like he's holding them back.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I guess it depends on what you mean by bad game. Peterman isn't my standard. A lot of easy throws are there and he's missing more of them than he should and has made exactly zero game changing plays of his own.

A little harsh I think, but all good. We will agree to disagree .

(for the record, I do not think he is the answer at QB)

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So just me, or does Tua only throw the ball with velocity when it's about 10-20 yard pass directly in the middle of the field?

Everything else is lofting it at 70%.  Like he just puts it in the area and doesn't want to throw it hard because he has to adjust is feet on those throws.

In hindsight, good call on the middle field passes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.