9/8/22 Gameday PreGame Thread Bills at Rams NFL Season Kickoff Game! (Mod edit - Thread will be locked just before kickoff tonight!!!)

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t think this is too much to worry about, could be just that Bedford is a steal and they didn’t like Elams penalties in preseason. 

Yea..a surprise but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing....

If we found a steal and potential starting CB in round 6 that would be pretty exciting. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Nerves kicking in. 🤢

Lol right I’ve said this before I’m 45 now and in 10 years I don’t no how I’m going to watch. My heart fills like it’s going to bust, I have to tell my self calm down it’s just a game. Lol 😂 

Just now, 97bills said:

Lol right I’ve said this before I’m 45 now and in 10 years I don’t no how I’m going to watch. My heart fills like it’s going to bust, I have to tell my self calm down it’s just a game. Lol 😂 

No worries I will be 58 in Dec.  It’s cool to just care.

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

I’m over 50 now, you should have seen my heart rate at the end of the KC game, can’t be healthy 😢😢😢

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

We are 20 mins from kickoff!! Just wanted to say to all....

Thank you for getting me through today and hell the week.  The day drags sooo long but you all made it easier.

LFG Buffalo!!!

That wasn't my intention, can I take it back?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

We are 20 mins from kickoff!! Just wanted to say to all....

Thank you for getting me through today and hell the week.  The day drags sooo long but you all made it easier.

LFG Buffalo!!!

I am about to explode!

Gotta do it again next game waiting all day!

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

Pizza and wings ordered.  Three beers deep.  Excited football is back.  Still don’t like all the hype.  Can’t play the underdog anymore. Go Bills!  

Steady lad!  Steady!

• Haha (+1) 1