Super Bowl Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Process said:

My one takeaway from this game.... The bills were the best team in the NFL this year. 

We blew an amazing opportunity which will sting for a while, but looking forward to next year. Gonna be a long 9 months!

It stinks because the chiefs are literally the only bad matchup for the Bills in the playoffs and it is because of Mahomes’ escapability. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Amazing all the quality free agents Cincy signs and Beane signs trash

Yeah, you’re right. We suck. We are bottom feeders.  

The ball didn’t bounce our way this year. I don’t like it, but I can learn to live with it. Good luck to you. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

I think people need to jump off the idea that Buffalo would have walked over this Cincinnati team to the SB.  The Bengals D is very solid and are throwing wrinkles at their opponents. Plus their WRs would have torched the Bills on a few plays.  Sure the Bills would’ve had a great chance, but it was no gimme.  We will

never know.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, streetkings01 said:

For a team that traded so many 1st round picks for star players they don’t look like a team that’s living up to their potential. They really should be dominating the Bengals right now.

Well let's be honest though von Miller isn't really in his prime anymore. So yes, but some of them are on the tail end. 

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I think people need to jump off the idea that Buffalo would have walked over this Cincinnati team to the SB.  The Bengals D is very solid and are throwing wrinkles at their opponents. Plus their WRs would have torched the Bills on a few plays.  Sure the Bills would’ve had a great chance, but it was no gimme.  We will

never know.

This. Our db's would prob get torched without tre. And maybe even with him.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

never know.

We need to steal their DC

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Unfortunately for the rams their big ticket additions not holding up. Von Miller invisible. Ramsey terrible. OBJ out. And Jared Goff could have done all of this.

edit - well there’s Miller 

Well if anyone needed some humble pie in the biggest spot, it was prob Ramsey. Lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.