GDT: Cardinals at Colts 8:20

Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Lol why would we want a team we are fighting a playoff spot for to win?

Nope that was a killer. I’m getting the feeling they won’t be helping us tonight. 

I’m thinking I’d rather have the Colts win the division, if we win the AFCE I’d rather have the Titans coming to town then the Colts, 

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’m thinking I’d rather have the Colts win the division, if we win the AFCE I’d rather have the Titans coming to town then the Colts, 

Living in the Indy area, my opinion is that the Colts are a really good and balanced football team that was hurt early in the season by injuries.  They should have beaten the Titans and Ravens.  I agree, I'd rather face the Titans for sure!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

The Colts aren’t catching the Titans after last night. Titans up by 1.5 games plus the head to head tie breaker. Colts will be a wild card if they get in. Need them to lose today to hurt their chances. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

The Colts aren’t catching the Titans after last night. Titans up by 1.5 games plus the head to head tie breaker. Colts will be a wild card if they get in. Need them to lose today to hurt their chances. 

I don't think they will lose to the Jags or Raiders, but you never know! They pretty much need 2 losses to miss at this point.

Maybe they will lose to those teams if they have no oline...(sounds familiar, lol)

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, colin said:

Wow, it's even crazier than I was thinking.  Zona is boom or bust to a fault.  Are they always like this?  It's like a freaking pac12 vs big12 game out there.

Missing Hopkins is a huge deal for the Cards.  Given the Colts secondary status for this game, Hopkins could have a monster game if he was in there.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’m pretty sure the division is all but over. And we absolutely don’t want that Ten already beat us. We want as many wildcard teams to lose as often as possible 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Missing Hopkins is a huge deal for the Cards.  Given the Colts secondary status for this game, Hopkins could have a monster game if he was in there.

Tru dat, but the penalties and that snap just shows me they play fast and hard, but too loose.  They seem so amped up.  Fun to watch, but would be heart attack to root for

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m pretty sure the division is all but over. And we absolutely don’t want that Ten already beat us. We want as many wildcard teams to lose as often as possible 

The Colts and Titans remaining schedules after this week that ain't happening.  

Wild cards will either be Buffalo or New England, Indy, and the Chargers.  

Just the AFC North winner is getting in.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Titans beat us on their home field in a close game after a late line blow up coupled with a QB slip. The Colts blew us out at home.

Very generous spot for the Colts there.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What division is "all but over"?

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Cards will win.  Taylor is amazing but running behind 5 backups ain't too good...and Carson will make mistakes against blitz.  

2nd half cards will take over this game 

You are way under-estimating the Colts mental toughness.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Billznut said:

They’ll probably get in as a wild card I just hope we don’t have to face them in the playoffs 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.