GDT: Cardinals at Colts 8:20

Big Blitz

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

agree. Look at the blocking on that long Taylor run tonight. Nothing special— cardinals actually get a lot of push. But the scheme is smart— Doyle comes across on that wham, everyone over pursues, and Taylor cuts it back and is gone.

That vision by the RB is key. Then the speed to bust out of there is amazing

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Putin said:

So do we want the Colts to win ? 

We want the Cardinals to win but it's not really a huge deal either way IMO. The Colts would also have to lose against the Texans or Raiders for it to matter. My eyes are on the AFC North. That division will decide if 10-7 makes it in as a wildcard.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

So do we want the Colts to win ? 

Lol why would we want a team we are fighting a playoff spot for to win?

1 minute ago, The Avenger said:

Nothing going right for Arizona tonight

Nope that was a killer. I’m getting the feeling they won’t be helping us tonight. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

We want the Cardinals to win but it's not really a huge deal either way IMO. The Colts would also have to lose against the Texans or Raiders for it to matter. My eyes are on the AFC North. That division will decide if 10-7 makes it in as a wildcard.

Though if the Colts lose many more players the Raiders might fancy their chances!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.