GDT: Cardinals at Colts 8:20

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

Man that colt o-line is good. Even with backups in. Better scheme and coaching than us

Every week I become more and more convinced that the o-line talent is really not to blame for our offensive struggles. It is mostly offensive coaching. Colts have their entire interior o-line out for this game and just had an effortless TD drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

What? The line 100% matters more… you realize the Browns picked up a guy off the street earlier in the year who ran for 100+ his first game?

Yeah that guy off the street looks better than any RB on our roster. And I believe the Browns offensive coaching is better than ours, Mayfield has just been awful. Not saying o-line is unimportant but it is not a good enough excuse for our offense's regression this year, especially since we brought back the same guys. I'll take an elite RB over an elite run blocking line any week.

I signed in just to say the same stuff every else is saying.

It's clear RB talent matters, colts are playing a mash squad out there.

It's also clear our offensive coaching kinda sucks.  Our run game and blocking in general are cheeks way too often.

Let's hope mc DS foot kicked new found religion into fatbols butt and he keeps some balance and maybe practices some run plays and misdirection till he takes a long walk away.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.