GDT: Cardinals at Colts 8:20

Big Blitz

47 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Colts Gonna win the super bowl of wentz plays like this. 

The Colts certainly have a prayer of a chance of making to Super Bowl.

Frank Reich can be first head coach who is also team chaplain. 

Wentz certainly looks better than he did with Eagles.

Some coaching staffs fit some players more than others.

I know it was best for Bills and Bills fans (except those pulling for nose drive for picks) that Cardinals win but I like Frank Reich a lot and have a hard time cheering against his team.  Both teams were making mistakes but Colts offense line played very well considering they lost 4 of 5 starters.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

We can stop excusing Daboll by pointing to our offensive line. The Colts were missing their entire interior and have a below average QB and still put up 20 points against a good defense. At full strength we put up 6 points against the Jaguars. Hopefully we make the necessary change next year.

their 2nd/3rd string OL better than our starters

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

We can stop excusing Daboll by pointing to our offensive line. The Colts were missing their entire interior and have a below average QB and still put up 20 points against a good defense. At full strength we put up 6 points against the Jaguars. Hopefully we make the necessary change next year.

Below average?  Wentz ‘s career stats are below .  A guy who throws for over 60 % with more than 2 tds to ints  is better than average.

completion pct - 62.7

Yards - 20,041

Touchdowns - 138

Int - 56

Rating - 90.3

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The Colts certainly have a prayer of a chance of making to Super Bowl.

Frank Reich can be first head coach who is also team chaplain. 

Wentz certainly looks better than he did with Eagles.

Some coaching staffs fit some players more than others.

I know it was best for Bills and Bills fans (except those pulling for nose drive for picks) that Cardinals win but I like Frank Reich a lot and have a hard time cheering against his team.  Both teams were making mistakes but Colts offense line played very well considering they lost 4 of 5 starters.

Agreed - not sure they could get by a healthy KC team but wouldn't be surprised to see them in the AFC Championship game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.