GDT: Cardinals at Colts 8:20

Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Cards will win.  Taylor is amazing but running behind 5 backups ain't too good...and Carson will make mistakes against blitz.  

2nd half cards will take over this game 

I just can’t root for the cards I really hate that team 

Just now, UKBillFan said:

How is Wentz getting more time behind an injury ridden O-line then Josh does behind our full strength one?

The zebras are ruining the sport now. That was a diabolical call.

This off-season the G & DT position should be # 1 priority 

• Like (+1) 1

It's clear the refs don't know what PI is anymore.  They need to revisit PI being reviewable this offseason.  Get unbiased sky judges or whatever in on the decisions.

Criminal to continue to allow underthrown balls into good coverage to be rewarded.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Or coaching maybe. 

I think coaching plays a huge role, but it’s not like our o line is filled with first round draft picks, or high end free agents either. Who’s to say the Colts backups aren’t just as talented as our o line. You can’t really judge talent solely based on draft position. I haven’t seen much out of our guys, but I agree the coaching and scheme doesn’t seem particularly solid either. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I think coaching plays a huge role, but it’s not like our o line is filled with first round draft picks, or high end free agents either. Who’s to say the Colts backups aren’t just as talented as our o line. You can’t really judge talent solely based on draft position. I haven’t seen much out of our guys, but I agree the coaching and scheme doesn’t seem particularly solid either. 

I just refuse to believe that our starters are all worse than off the UPS truck guys who haven't started a game all year.  These guys are also prepared.  Imo, it's scheme and coaching as much as talent that impacts us.

• Agree 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am so impressed with the colts blocking. Wentz getting more time with 3rd stringers than Josh gets with his first stringers. 

I was gonna say exactly that. The few times Allen had time last week he lit it up. The colts and cowboys are examples we should follow as far as drafting and developing the OL

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I get annoyed when people blame Daboll when Allen is getting harassed behind the LOS almost every play. Coaching can always be questioned but the players gotta perform 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.