GDT: Cardinals at Colts 8:20

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Michael Irvin hates the Bills. Wasn't it bad enough he beat us in those Super Bowls? Now he has to subject us to his ill-informed takes on TV?

And he said if Sanders doesn't have a big game Bills lose.  Guess he forgot Allen is the biggest chess piece.

The Colts have an excellent team except for that one position... I just can't see Wentz winning 4 consecutive games against playoff teams. Eventually the QB needs to be able to lead the offense to points. They could probably do it even with a Kirk Cousins level QB but it's impossible these days with a bottom 10 QB like Wentz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, colin said:

I just refuse to believe that our starters are all worse than off the UPS truck guys who haven't started a game all year.  These guys are also prepared.  Imo, it's scheme and coaching as much as talent that impacts us.

Yeah, I’ll still question how much talent we have on the line. I don’t think it’s much, but I also question coaching because it feels like they’ve all regressed. I see regression and guys failing to develop into quality starters after we draft them. That’s typically indicative of coaching. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah, I’ll still question how much talent we have on the line. I don’t think it’s much, but I also question coaching because it feels like they’ve all regressed. I see regression and guys failing to develop into quality starters after we draft them. That’s typically indicative of coaching. 

Oh, no need to question it, the talent sucks!  It's just the coaches suck too.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Negan said:

And he said if Sanders doesn't have a big game Bills lose.  Guess he forgot Allen is the biggest chess piece.

That didn't even make sense. I can see a lot of paths to victory that don't include Sanders having a big game. For example, what if Knox and Diggs have big games? Or Singletary? Or Josh Allen rushing the ball? Sanders might not even play much.

Irvin is a clown

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

What a great play there.  Never seen that one in all my years watching. 

Glitch in the matrix. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.