Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Panthers at Bills

BillsFan619

I’m going with Cole Beasley.

As we know, the Panthers aren’t a good team but they do have a good defense and pass rush. So, it will be important for Josh to have his safety valve in Cole. He’ll also be a factor in helping to continue to move the chains.

Because of Josh’s injury, he’s also going to need that quick safety valve so the hits can stay at a minimum.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Taron Johnson or Dane Jackson.

Cam is over the hill and P J Walker is not NFL caliber starting, they will try and pick on them and just like against the Ravens and Steelers last year Taron will decipher the play and get a pick six.  I don't think either QB is very smart or good right now.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

Mitch Morse. No I'm not kidding.

Being possibly without Dawkins we need SOMEONE to step up and be a leader on that line. Enter the man in the middle. Be it Hart, Ford, Ike, Bates.....Buffalo will have have a new (or familiar, yet ug-lee) face that already has a youngster in Brown on it and a QB that is a tad hobbled. Time for him to step up with some vet leadership and pave the way. 

Keep Josh upright. Open holes in the run game when needed. Step the eff up....or GTFO time.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Being possibly without Dawkins we need SOMEONE to step up and be a leader on that line. Enter the man in the middle. Be it Hart, Ford, Ike, Bates.....Buffalo will have have a new (or familiar, yet ug-lee) face that already has a youngster in Brown on it and a QB that is a tad hobbled. Time for him to step up with some vet leadership and pave the way. 

Keep Josh upright. Open holes in the run game when needed. Step the eff up....or GTFO time.

Don’t hold your breath. 

13 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

Gabe Davis has been pretty sure handed and has great ability to come back to Josh  and keep his feet inbounds when he's had the chance - only 1 really bad game but other than that very reliable for a young player who gets limited time. With Sanders out Davis is going to shine.

I think Davis will have a strong game too.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Dawson Knox - 100 yards + 2 TDs

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Gabe Davis career day.

4 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Knox will get back in good graces.

4 hours ago, The Avenger said:

Gabe Davis has been pretty sure handed and has great ability to come back to Josh  and keep his feet inbounds when he's had the chance - only 1 really bad game but other than that very reliable for a young player who gets limited time. With Sanders out Davis is going to shine.

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I think Davis will have a strong game too.

Good picks, fellas! Whether it's Beasley, Davis or Knox as long as someone can consistently be Josh's safety valve in this game, it will be good for him because of his foot injury.

I think it'll be pretty important for JA to have quick outlets this game to keep the hits at bay while he pushes through his foot injury. I know it's not a bad injury but it still could limit his elusiveness.

Edited by BillsFan619

9 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

SO, the entire ***** line is on Mitch? Nice hot take but sorry.

Watch our ends like always become swinging doors. 

Edited by Real McNasty

On 12/17/2021 at 2:52 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Dane Jackson.

Cam is over the hill and P J Walker is not NFL caliber starting, they will try and pick on him and just like against the Ravens and Steelers last year he will decipher the play and get a pick six.  I don't think either QB is very smart or good right now.

I like the idea of a house call by the D.  For the record it was Taron Johnson who had those 2 TDs last year.  As a Pitt Panther fan I hope dJax takes one back this game 

Edited by freddyjj

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.