12/6/21 Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Allen also usually has Diggs and Knox and Beas not drop like 10 passes between them 

oh diggs messed up - hes gotta catch that bomb as hes a #1 wr. but when the game is on the line. need my mvp qb to make those two throws to win the game. keep it on the last possession 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

For all the rushing yards...we gave up 14 points.  And we had a chance to win at the end.  Way it goes sometimes.  We play these jagoffs if 3 weeks.  Division is still open.

We have sucked inside the 15 all year, we can’t run and dipwad Daboll consistently wastes a play running the ball.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Not as embarrassing as the Stevie drop against the Steelers.

I think this was worse. Far worse. That's one play. Every single Bills drive was infuriating to watch, and the D wasn't much better since they couldn't stop the run against a team that literally refused to throw.

2 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

McDermott is a bad coach  I don’t know how you can defend any of his decisions tonight. 

McDermott didn't miss a 34 yard FG and drop 3 passes. Or give the Pats the 1st on that obvious 4th down stop on the Mac Jones sneak. He certainly didn't HELP either, but give me a break. This game could've went either way. We couldn't play to our strengths w/ this weather. I'm not throwing in the towel yet. A loss to the Patriots is disappointing, but not super suprising. I mentally prepared myself before the game even started.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, balln said:

oh diggs messed up - hes gotta catch that bomb as hes a #1 wr. but when the game is on the line. need my mvp qb to make those two throws to win the game. keep it on the last possession 

The play before  he was almost sacked twice and avoided it to throw into the end zone to his stone hands te 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

And who do you replace them with?? It’s so easy to fire someone but it’s harder to replace them. 

Honestly Fire Bobby Johnson…. Go get anyone. And Daboll should go and give Dorsey a shot. Daboll just doesn’t call a good game. Dorsey played at the highest level in college and played in the league, I trust his feel for the game over Daboll.

I’ve seen enough of Daboll.

Just now, Nitro said:

Look I watched the replays several times.  And your opinions are moot to me.  Good night 

It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact. Davis was covered. Even pretending that he wasn’t, that ball still doesn’t get through the other defender. It was the wrong decision. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Belichick said, this is a stupid team and they will beat themselves.   We just need to do the very minimum with no risk and watch it happen.   And it did.

Chess vs Checkers

McD practically handed him the game

If it wasn't so depressing, I'd laugh

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, White Linen said:

Belichick said, this is a stupid team and they will beat themselves.   We just need to do the very minimum with no risk and watch it happen.   And it did.

Yep.  The offense has no discipline to take the underneath passes and we can’t run the ball effectively.  Poorly coached and we aren’t built to win a championship.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact. Davis was covered. Even pretending that he wasn’t, that ball still doesn’t get through the other defender. It was the wrong decision. 

OPINION.   The DB dropped off Beasley and made an excellent play.  FACT

Edited by Nitro
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Season isnt over.  Pats still have @Colts, us again, and @dolphins (who always seem to give them trouble in Miami).

I know the season isn’t over, but it’s definitely in danger. A loss next week + a colts or Steelers win and I believe it moves Buffalo out of a playoff spot altogether. They’re in the last playoff spot after tonight.

Meanwhile the Patriots are the #1 seed in the AFC.

Its just so disappointing. it’s hard not to feel like things are back to where they always were and 2020 was just an anomaly.

I probably shouldn’t post anymore tonight. I’m not in the right frame of mind .

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

We got destroyed by the Colts and made Tannehill look like Montana.  Yes Frazier runs a vanilla defense and has zero ability to provide in game adjustments.  

this game wasn’t lost because of Frazier.   You can pick points in any season to support your narrative. 

Just now, Nitro said:

OPINION 

they keep showing that play. 100% wrong decision. 

5 minutes ago, balln said:

no- allen needs to make the right read and stop throwing off back foot with that soft arm flick crap. ..... did same thing w diggs back shoulder

There was a free rusher. He knew had to make a quick choice and fling it. No room to step into the throw.

Obviously he made the wrong read…Davis wasn’t even open.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I do not get why they went for three passes after that run on the last drive.   Make it four down ball, punch it in the end zone with less than a minute or at least get a short 1st and goal and have four shots in the end zone.   Even with a TD on that last play, New England still had a chance to tie it up.   Just not playing to win all around.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

Plenty of mistakes to go around, I'm disgusted. Between the officiating and the lack of our guys making plays in key moments. We could have won even though it was the perfect game for us to lose.

The officiating actually favored the Bills. NE was called for twice as many penalties and one was ridiculous — the PF on the allen tackle.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I know the season isn’t over, but it’s definitely in danger. A loss next week + a colts or Steelers win and I believe it moves Buffalo out of a playoff spot altogether. They’re in the last playoff spot after tonight.

Meanwhile the Patriots are the #1 seed in the AFC.

Its just so disappointing. it’s hard not to feel like things are back to where they always were and 2020 was just an anomaly.

I probably shouldn’t post anymore tonight. I’m not in the right frame of mind .

Trust me I hate losing to these clowns as much as anyone, but this team always seems to beat a team they "shouldn't" (maybe Bucs?).  Have faith brother.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

There was a free rusher. He knew had to make a quick choice and fling it. No room to step into the throw.

Obviously he made the wrong read…Davis wasn’t even open.

nah - gotta step up and take a hit. hes not MVP level yet. it sucks. and i want him to be. everyone stop defending him

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.