December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Ok before we do this … some perspective, which had been in short supply this week

the winner of this game doesn’t win the SB

the winner of this game doesn’t win the AFC

the winner of this game doesn’t win the division

the winner of this game doesn’t clinch a playoff berth 

the loser of this game isn’t out of the division race

the loser of this game isn’t out of the playoffs

the loser of this game can still win the AFC

the loser of this game can still win the SB

the only reason the pats are ahead of the bills right now is that they’ve played one additional game. That corrects itself next week when the pats are off 

these teams play again in 3 weeks, had the pats have lost 4 times in foxboro already this year 

whatever happens - it’s not a referendum on the team or the season.

lets have fun, only a limited number of game days left until the long, long off-season. Enjoy watching your team while you can. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

This is why you sit through the music city miracle replays. The Rob Johnson. This is why you sit through no defense 02 , completely done Drew Bledsoe, the JP Losman, the Trent Edwards. This is why you sit through the Chan Gailey, the EJ Manuel. This is why you watch teams humiliate you, this is why you sat through the drought and still wore Bills stuff every goddamn day. This is why you sat through the 20 years of Brady and belicheck. Go out and grab this ***** division by the balls. Josh Allen, you take this game day…you say congratulations on beating some terrible teams. This is my ***** division now! You are playing for second. LFG!!!!

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Ok before we do this … some perspective, which had been in short supply this week

the only reason the pats are ahead of the bills right now is that they’ve played one additive game. That corrects itself next week when the pats are off 

these teams play again in 3 weeks, had the pats have lost 4 times in foxboro already this year 

lets have fun, only a limited number of game days left until the long, long off-season. Enjoy watching your team while you can. 

This is all good advice. But can you tell

it to my stomach? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

the only reason the pats are ahead of the bills right now is that they’ve played one additive game. That corrects itself next week when the pats are off 

I appreciate it, and you’re right, but at the same time…

6 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

josh gets a hundred on the ground today

I feel like Josh getting his on the ground may just be the difference in the game.  This is a big one.  Josh needs to come out blasting..  no gunslinger BS throwing into double coverage like he’s been doing lately.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

If they go heavy moss this would be the perfect example of Overthinking. I go breida - he hits the whole quicker. The defenders are going to have trouble cutting so I go that route. Moss crashing into guys means they just both fall down. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

Booger McFarland says when the Pats inserted Mac Jones it put the Buffalo Bills on notice🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m sure Mac Jones kept Frazier up all night

I've been a Booger fan - but he's pretty cliched when talking about the Pats.  It's the "safe" position for an announcer.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

They just said allen’s QBR gets better the higher the wind is 

They showed the stats of that about 20 minutes ago. It is indeed true. 10 tds 1 int when winds over 20+ mph 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, par73 said:

Allen has not exactly been stellar in bad weather games.

You were saying...

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

They showed the stats of that about 20 minutes ago. It is indeed true. 10 tds 1 int when winds over 20+ mph 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They just said allen’s QBR gets better the higher the wind is 

49 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

I saw a lot of talk obviously about the returners being inactive... but the real head scratcher to me is why is Gilliam out?? Possible weather game, need to run and thats the day we sit our only FB? I dont understand the thought process here.

I assume for goal line they will put Knox at FB and put an extra tackle eligible at TE?

I think he is hurt