11/25/21 Thanksgiving Gameday Bills at Saints Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

44 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Moss not active tonight,  Breida time

Last season Singletary struggled to some degree, team and fans was expecting more from him based off his rookie year.  This past off season he commented a couple times how he spent this past off season working harder, training differently, didn't take it for granted as much sounded like.  Wonder if Moss is suffering from the same issue this year (sophomore slump) as Singletary did last year?

38 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Last season Singletary struggled to some degree, team and fans was expecting more from him based off his rookie year.  This past off season he commented a couple times how he spent this past off season working harder, training differently, didn't take it for granted as much sounded like.  Wonder if Moss is suffering from the same issue this year (sophomore slump) as Singletary did last year?

no. he broke his ankle. moss looked awesome coming back after deactivation against PIT

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm digging this look too.

I really like the all blue and all whites. I think they’re easily our two best looks. 

NO in all white is cool. Wish they went all black so we could go out in the whites. 

It is what it is.

49 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Moss has never had NFL speed or elusiveness. He does break tackles, typically gains a few yards after contact, catches the ball well and pass blocks well. Honestly I'd be happy if they played him at FB and cut Gilliam. 

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The all blue look makes them look a bit faster when they run, especially in that dome! 

At least I hope it adds some speed!

At this point it’s about the luck not the look. Aren’t we something crazy like 2-7 in blue pants with any jersey the last two seasons? 

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Moss has never had NFL speed or elusiveness. He does break tackles, typically gains a few yards after contact, catches the ball well and pass blocks well. Honestly I'd be happy if they played him at FB and cut Gilliam. 

Get all that, but just wonder if on top of everything it's a bit of taking things for granted this year.  Rumors were he was going to be the lead back etc....

It's naive and a bit desperate to expect anything much of Stevenson tonight but I still hope they just tell him to put his foot down early, go deep and get Josh to launch a monster down the field. Even if it isn't caught but he comes close to it it'll add that bit of fear for the defense for the rest of the game and might open up some other stuff underneath

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Moss is not an NFL FB

I think the disappointing thing about moss to me is that he’s not a move the pile running back either if he can consistently get 4 yards a carry in traffic if he never broke a big game he would still be playing

That was what he was supposed to be to make business decisions type of running back to the defense

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.