Thursday Night Football: Patriots @ Falcons, 8:20 PM Eastern, FOX / Amazon Prime Video

RiotAct

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I think Jc Jackson was tendered a second. I’m surprised no one took a run at him. Talented player. 

I just can’t get Diggs schooling him last year out of my head…

Maybe  a bit unfair …

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

They should have a priest on the sidelines giving Matt Ryan his last rites. It would be a fitting end to his mediocre career.

There's nothing "mediocre" about Ryan's career. 14 years, 58,000 passing yards, 362 TD passes ... he may not make the HOF (that SB loss is a killer), but there's lesser QBs already inducted.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There's nothing "mediocre" about Ryan's career. 14 years, 58,000 passing yards, 362 TD passes ... he may not make the HOF (that SB loss is a killer), but there's lesser QBs already inducted.

He’s very Matt Stafford like. Big time stats but never won anything. I call that mediocre.

Edited by clayboy54
  • Agree 1

From what I see from the Pats is they’re an above average team that doesn’t beat themselves and are well coached. I just don’t see them beating the upper echelon of teams in the NFL. I think teams with elite QB’s and an above average defense to match will give the Patriots all kinds of trouble. Not many challenges in their schedule besides the Titans and the two games against Buffalo. I think they finish the season 10-7 or 11-6 and get bounced in round 1 by either the Ravens, Chiefs, Bills or Titans.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Avenger said:

New England has played well tonight  - lots of things for them to feel good about. That said, before they are dubbed world beaters and Super Bowl favorites, you have to look at how hapless Atlanta is - they are just awful.

I take no ownership of this debacle of a football team

I can understand the Giants and Jets, but how did Atlanta beat New Orleans?  

And the Dolphins have a decent defense - how did this team score 30 points against them?

Just a mess

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I take no ownership of this debacle of a football team

I can understand the Giants and Jets, but how did Atlanta beat New Orleans?  

And the Dolphins have a decent defense - how did this team score 30 points against them?

Just a mess

Their best receiver and ability to stretch the defense left to deal with his issues - big loss - that's part of it.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Jim Kelly says hi

Jim Kelly won a lot, including four conference championships. You are comparing Matthew Stafford to Jim Kelly? Stafford has never won a single playoff game. And he has only played in 3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.