Thursday Night Football: Patriots @ Falcons, 8:20 PM Eastern, FOX / Amazon Prime Video

RiotAct

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Carolina defense is ranked 3rd in NFL and they beat them 24-6

Brady did that for 18 years against us with Welker and Edelman.

Right. The good thing is I don't see the quality of skill players there yet. Agholar, Harry - talented, but so far inconsistent in their careers. If they find a Gronk or a Welker or an Edelman hiding somewhere I'm officially scared.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

These passing routes just don’t seem well designed for a guy with a bad OL who needs to get rid of the ball quickly

Fact is most coordinators in this league are JAG’s who can only scheme up the one thing they know. Doesn’t matter what their players can do or can’t do. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

Great Falcons zero shot. Everyone will be gushing about Pats...

Let them gush it means nothing.  Hell they were gushing about us after we beat KC.  The Bills need to take care of business, win the next two games and then deal with the Pats on Monday night.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hebert19 said:

We should not complain about our oline.  Wow falcons suck

Well, we should complain about our o-line, but the Falcons is much worse.  

Of course, Ryan is a classic pocket passer while Allen both has the ability to make guys miss, plus they can’t pin their ears back completely less he escape and take off on them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, DCofNC said:

Ryan is hearing footsteps, rightfully so, but he’s done. The sack to kill the FG and then he looked around looking for a reason to be tackled on the last play.  I’d just cut bait, be done with it.  He’s a mildly better Goff.

He’s not close to Goff. My kid saw what Pats were doing presnap. Man coverage outside vs marginal corners. 

they need to bench Matty scheiss 

Falcons are lucky they are only down by 10 so far, Pats are so methodical in everything they do and rarely makes mistakes which makes them so hard to beat.

For all the hype around Mac Jones, this Pats defense quietly is making it's case for best in the league and right up there with the Bills but big difference is they get sacks and in bunches. It makes me very uneasy to think what's going to happen when they go up against the Bills oline.

• Agree 1

Not many positions are the pats better then the Bills especially the Big One where our guy is possibly the best player in football … but the Pats have kinda morphed into the 1990s New Jersey Devils…annoying to play..solid defense…don’t beat themselves…have the refs in their back pocket..Mac Jones kinda becoming Claude Lemieux

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Lets drool over 11/12.  Yeah they were 0-5 yard passes. 

Weren't we just saying Allen should take what the D gives him? And before that Mahomes should just be happy to take what the D gives him without forcing it?

Discipline is good. But I doubt Leslie Frazier will just give those dinks and dumps away.

• Agree 1

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Falcons are lucky they are only down by 10 so far, Pats are so methodical in everything they do and rarely makes mistakes which makes them so hard to beat.

For all the hype around Mac Jones, this Pats defense quietly is making it's case for best in the league and right up there with the Bills but big difference is they get sacks and in bunches. It makes me very uneasy to think what's going to happen when they go up against the Bills oline.

Right with that d. Mac is doing well for a rookie. To early to say he is good or not good. Doing well for a rookie.

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

They have 5 more than the Bills going into the game and have an extra game played.  They are basically playing the Jets tonight.

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not many positions are the pats better then the Bills especially the Big One where our guy is possibly the best player in football … but the Pats have kinda morphed into the 1990s New Jersey Devils…annoying to play..solid defense…don’t beat themselves…have the refs in their back pocket..Mac Jones kinda becoming Claude Lemieux

Does he speak French?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Lets drool over 11/12.  Yeah they were 0-5 yard passes. 

If the opposing team can't stop it there's no need to do anything different.

That's why I also hate this match up against the Bills defense because they've struggled mightily in the past against QB's who get the ball out quick this defense is all about letting up these type of plays between the 20's. Where the Pats offense has excelled is in the redzone which will be a major problem to stop.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.