Week 10, Bills v. Jest Game Balls - 11/14/21

Freddie's Dead

JA gets his automatic game ball.  In keeping with my policy of picking three O and three D -

Matt Breida - Offensive MVP, he ignited the moribund running game we did not have against the Jagoffs with one rushing and one receiving TD's and lots of good runs.  The late fumble almost takes him off this list, but no...

Stefon "They Call Me Mr." Diggs - Man against boys today, he got his hunny...

Issac McKittrick - Massive PR and jet sweep for a TD.  WE NEED MORE MCKITTRICK DABOLL!!!

AJ Klein - Defensive MVP, he was all over the field, wreaking havoc.  Got the Edmunds haterz running smack in the GDT....

Tre' White - That INT was just sick.  He ditched his receiver and ran backwards 20 yards to make the play.

Eddie O - Was all over Whitey all day long.  He just abused the Jest O-line.  

WHO YA GOT?

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Allen

Diggs

Brown

McKenzie

Klein

The entire starting secondary

Breida dropped his game ball. Hopefully we give him another chance next week.

Brown is definitely deserving.  Gonna Dave Mason on Breida.

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Diggs

Breida

Klein

Hyde

Hyde absolutely deserving.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

JA gets his automatic game ball.  In keeping with my policy of picking three O and three D -

Matt Breida - Offensive MVP, he ignited the moribund running game we did not have against the Jagoffs with one rushing and one receiving TD's and lots of good runs.  The late fumble almost takes him off this list, but no...

Issac McKittrick - Massive PR and jet sweep for a TD.  WE NEED MORE MCKITTRICK DABOLL!!!

AJ Klein - Defensive MVP, he was all over the field, wreaking havoc.  Got the Edmunds haterz running smack in the GDT....

Tre' White - That INT was just sick.  He ditched his receiver and ran backwards 20 yards to make the play.

WHO YA GOT?

I don’t get it…why McKittrick?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Brown and Knox run blocking made this offense look completely different. Beasts.

Williams also played very well at guard. Williams/Brown versus Ford/Williams is like division 1 versus division 2. Hopefully Brown stays healthy. Who would have guessed he would be a critical part of our offense this soon?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Williams also played very well at guard. Williams/Brown versus Ford/Williams is like division 1 versus division 2. Hopefully Brown stays healthy. Who would have guessed he would be a critical part of our offense this soon?

Its what you need to jam that window open. Need to draft players that play at a high level out of the box. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yep, don’t have to be a guru to recognize that’s the best lineup for the right side of the line. Williams needs to stay at  guard from what I have seen. 
Great day for the Oline, give them all an atta boy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Why is everyone leaving out the Davis boys?

Gabe Davis went over 100 receiving yards.

Davis Webb gets snaps in a real game.  (Maybe he doesn't get a game ball but I'm guessing he kept the ball when the game ended) 

I limit myself to three O and three D, so everyone can name theirs.  I discovered early on that if I named everyone, it was a short thread.  Gabe Davis is certainly deserving, and should win Toe Drag Swag for that ridiculous catch on the Jest 2 yard line after being abused for a DPI.

6 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

WHO YA GOT?

Allen..The throws to Diggs down the sidelines only Aaron Rogers can do that 

Ed O…Becoming my favorite Defensive Player

The Secondary…that performance today was Legion of Boom level

Spencer Brown…this guy quite frankly is going to be all pro in a couple years he’s going to be that good 

• Like (+1) 1

Always hard to give out game balls in a total team effort when so many players played well. I mean 6 TDs and 5 TOs...everyone was involved...

and I don't know that he deserves a game ball, but I would like to at least give a shout out to Harrison Phillips. Had a very good game filling in for Star, who was a late scratch. And Efe Obada deserves a shoutout too (very active on the D-line).

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, folz said:

Always hard to give out game balls in a total team effort when so many players played well. I mean 6 TDs and 5 TOs...everyone was involved...

and I don't know that he deserves a game ball, but I would like to at least give a shout out to Harrison Phillips. Had a very good game filling in for Star, who was a late scratch. And Efe Obada deserves a shoutout too (very active on the D-line).

Horrible Harry and Obada definitely deserving.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.