MNF - Giants at Chiefs 8:15 ESPN

ngbills

13 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I’m not sure which was the funnier autocorrect up there, mostly because I don’t know what an ossicle is

Haha ! It was an iPad correction.  Actually may be biased because it’s my iPad. Ossicles are bones of the middle ear that are attached to the tympanic membrane and convert those vibrations from sound/ pressure  waves to the inner ear canals where they become neural impulses   An example of an ossicle is the stapes.  Man , iPads are terrible for making changes and making stuff up. Ossicles are in the middle ear. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

with how bad the giants are, it was a smart play by PM. A FG won this game. The giants are going to just self destruct here.

Yup. Definitely play for the FG and burning time.   NY has Daniel Jones, no OL and injured/trash at every skill position.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrPJax said:

Haha ! It was an iPad correction.  Actually may be biased because it’s my iPad. Ossicles are bones of the middle ear that are attached to the tympanic membrane and convert those vibrations from sound/ pressure  waves to the inner ear canals where they become neural impulses   An example of an ossicle is the stapes.  Man , iPads are terrible for making changes and making stuff up. Ossicles are in the middle ear. 

At least I learned something tonight!

Just now, DrPJax said:

that is enlightening and interesting.

but what iPad bias leads to humble penis?

Just now, Scott7975 said:

KC and Mahomes are garbage. I hope they do make the playoffs. Easy out if we get ‘em. 

No way they are making the playoffs with that upcoming schedule.

They are are the 3rd best team in their division. The Pats are better. The entire AFC N may be better.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

that is enlightening and interesting.

but what iPad bias leads to humble penis?

Man I quit reading after ossicles.   I do a lot of medical articles , journal reading on here but honestly in 35 years of medicine I have never come across a humble penis!  Definite oxymoron!   Gonna quit typing while behind on this thing. ! 😀

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, DrPJax said:

Man I quit reading after ossicles.   I do a lot of medical articles , journal reading on here but honestly in 35 years of medicine I have never come across a humble penis!  Definite oxymoron!   Gonna quit typing while behind on this thing. ! 😀

Apple iOS is kind of creepy like that. I was gonna guess that you were in medicine. But ENT or urology, that one had me stumped ...

1 minute ago, DrPJax said:

no by all means, keep typing. 

Just wondering... who Ossicles is though lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Garbage all around, both teams, the refs and the announcers. Luckily I was listening to music and reading through half of it. 

Judge, Garrett, Jones are jokers and don't belong on an NFL field. 

KC is not good on either side of the ball.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Apple iOS is kind of creepy like that. I was gonna guess that you were in medicine. But ENT or urology, that one had me stumped ...

Actually family practice and urgent care , so that covers just about any field to some extent.  This iPad Pro is convenient but it really does take liberties with autocorrect. 😀😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

No way they are making the playoffs with that upcoming schedule.

They are are the 3rd best team in their division. The Pats are better. The entire AFC N may be better.

NFL will help them out. Mahomes is still the product they want to sell. How you throw a late offside flag when he did not cross the line anyway after an int is absurd and a equally bad facemask. Don’t make it so obvious. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.