Dolphins @ the Bills - Tricks or Treats 2021 - 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I think it’s more about complete incompetence over game fixing. These guys out there are a lost cause. 

That’s simply impossible for me to believe. They want you to think this way, but there’s legitimately no reason a multi billion dollar entity like the nfl would have anything but the best full time highly paid and trained officials.

Instead they have part time people, many are sons of or related to long time refs. Not choosing the best of the best, but a tight group of puppets who make the calls they’re told to when they’re told to. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

The Bills have a very difficult time staying ahead of the sticks with any regularity with a quick passing game.

People want to complain about the run. But honestly, who cares? All you have to do is pick up 3-5 yards with regularity ground or air. The passing game has to be able to operate with quick timing routes to hold the defense for a split second. 

I don’t know if it’s Josh or Daboll (I think it’s both) but if we could run a slant…ever…that’s be great. 

That wasn't my point. My point was next man up us dumb. Sweeney and Gilliam are terrible. Play the playmakers

• Like (+1) 1