10/17 Bengals at Poe-Birds 1 pm EST on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

Looks like for those watching commercial broadcast, it's "either or not both" on the KC game vs Ravens game

I am unabashedly rooting for Cincy in this game.  Seems clear we need someone to hand the Ravens a loss

The head, however, says that Harbaugh and the Poebirds are likely to prevail

Cincy does have the 9th ranked defense at present, but I think the Ravens run over the Bengals lackadasical OL and confuse and bemuse Burrows.

Still, Any Given Sunday...

Discuss!

image.thumb.png.ed19fbc8c5193c4b7fab7b4b44aeab65.png

• Like (+1) 1

I'm also cheering for Cinci, Hap'. I like going for the underdog, they're playing great football and an easier team for me to like.

Although the way we have hated the Titans, it seems like a mutual friendship is starting with the Raisins.  Hard for me to really like anyone on the Baltimore squad other than Lamar and Mark Andrews.

Two snaps. Two pressures.

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I have watched a decent amount of Bengals games this year, all the talent in the world for those guys, offensive playcalling is disgusting imo. Defense seems to be overachieving but the offense never seems to be in any kind of groove. 

Offensive line is still dreadful.

Burrow running for his life. As per.

• Like (+1) 1

Andrews may be the best TE in the NFL.

Since some folks made a big deal of Allen missing so called open receivers against the Titans I'm tracking other QB's to get a sense of perspective.  Just now Jackson didn't see a wide open Hollywood Brown deep being covered by a LB. So I guess other QB's miss open receivers. Who would have thunk it.

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Andrews may be the best TE in the NFL.

Since some folks made a big deal of Allen missing so called open receivers against the Titans I'm tracking other QB's to get a sense of perspective.  Just now Jackson didn't see a wide open Hollywood Brown deep being covered by a LB. So I guess other QB's miss open receivers. Who would have thunk it.

Lamar has been poor to start this game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Lamar doing Lamar things. He is the best athlete that has ever played QB in the league.

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wow, Burrow just hit the TE for a 57 yard TD pass.  Bengals lead 10 - 3!

Blown play by Marlon Humphrey as well. Been a couple of those this year. And he is an elite corner. Disappointing.

Go Bengals!

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I had some many byes I had to pick up and start Freeman this week. Thank heavens for that TD cos he isn't gonna pick up big numbers.

Not sure Burrow is either. He is getting slammed.

They need to protect that kid. He can win for them, long term.

I grabbed Freeman last minute after I forgot to start D'ernest Johnson doh...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.