10/17 Bengals at Poe-Birds 1 pm EST on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

38 minutes ago, mannc said:

LOL anyone who thought the Bengals should have drafted Sewell instead of Chase. (Sorry Gunner…)

It is pretty much inarguable at this point. No o-lineman is responsible for 200 yards and a TD. Competent o-linemen are easier to find than superstar WRs.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

But that’s a gigantic part of his game…. And even when teams game plan for it and try to stop it he still does so I don’t get the argument….the Bills have be probably the best team at stopping it.

The argument is that's a part of a QBs game that doesn't last their whole career, Josh isn't going to be able to keep running like he does the whole time, but as a passer he's extremely dangerous, I don't know if you can really say that about Lamar.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

But that’s a gigantic part of his game…. And even when teams game plan for it and try to stop it he still does so I don’t get the argument….the Bills have be probably the best team at stopping it.

Because its not good enough to win a Super Bowl.  There will always be a team on the way that can stop it unless the stars align.

That should have been IG.  I don't think the ball got back to the LOS.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.