Firebaugh has gotten a lot of requests for Josh Hoodie **UPDATE** School has Store up.

MAJBobby

Would be a great fundraiser for their athletic programs. How can we get replicas made so they can be the beneficiaries? 

There has to be a Bills Mafia person out there in the screen printing business. Here’s your chance. 

Edited by CSBill
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The district could likely fund a few programs with yearly sales from Allen merch. 😂 

Agree and will add that I'm fairly certain Josh Allen will take care of some of these things by himself.

You just know he's the kind of guy who will help that school and community.

I generally do not wear Bills gear other than on a game day but I did like Firebaugh sweatshirt and I think I would get one.

It would be a great conversation starter.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, boater said:

If they had any marketing sense, they would be printing Firebaugh hoodies by the dozens now. There's a market.

They are. Josh is even tweeting about it. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Would be a great fundraiser for their athletic programs. How can we get replicas made so they can be the beneficiaries? 

There has to be a Bills Mafia person out there in the screen printing business. Here’s your chance. 

44 minutes ago, CSBill said:

We do custom apparel ....... what is logo you are looking for?

32 minutes ago, TheBillsOrDie said:

image.thumb.png.5ee0a44423430847daad3ba340748bae.pngi can make these

But will you give all the profits to Firebaugh SD? 

To me that is the kicker here not the actual hoodie. 

Edit and Add-On: Please don’t reproduce this if you aren’t going to give 100% of the proceeds to Firebaugh SD. Most school districts wouldn’t have the resources to chase you down. Especially a small town in rural CA. It would be a really bad look for you, the city, and the fan base. 

Edited by Mango
Adding on
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's the hoodie Josh was wearing when he entered the stadium. I saw a clip somewhere. But, yes, this does look like it, on a light grey hoodie. .... Profits go to Firebaugh athletic department?

We need one of you internet-search savants to help us out here? .... Bueller? Bueller?

Edited by CSBill

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

got to hope they make sure to reserve enough for their students that'd kind of suck for them to miss out.

I'm sure they don't have stock. That would be a stupid way to do it. They are either print on demand through a distributor or they only have the store open for a set period of time and then process the whole order at once. No kids will be deprived.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

26shirts.com They’re a great Buffalo organization!

12 hours ago, CSBill said:

Found it

you know #17 would be all about a fundraiser for Firebaugh amazing  fanbase as usual to create this opportunity  :-))) we shall see what happens. I'll be looking for a link for THAT. 

m

3854DC85-4CED-4648-B5CD-8A7CFF7847FD.jpeg

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 4

What would really go off and hope they think about it is a Firebaugh Josh Allen Jersey. 

I will not buy any Firebaugh stuff from elsewhere. I will wait til their store is up and go there. So that School and those Students get the benefit. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What would really go off and hope they think about it is a Firebaugh Josh Allen Jersey. 

I will not buy any Firebaugh stuff from elsewhere. I will wait til their store is up and go there. So that School and those Students get the benefit. 

Purchase through the school district store link and it benefits the kids GREAT Thank you for clarifying that for me

• Like (+1) 1

• MAJBobby changed the title to Firebaugh has gotten a lot of requests for Josh Hoodie **UPDATE** School has Store up.
On 10/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, CSBill said:

Nope none. Lol I think screen printing is the official job of Bills Mafia 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.