SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

God I can't listen to collingsworth anymore 

He certainly is far worse than Mowins, and that’s being kind,

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He looks like a mediocre game manager. 

I mean, he's doing well especially for a rookie so let's give him some credit.

But the question I would ask is what's his ceiling?

I don't think it's that high

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think he could be a Matt Ryan type but doesn't do anything particularly special. He is a lot better than Cam though.

Definitely looks better than the other rookies here. I don't know what the physical talent is, but he can definitely read the field and the arm is good. He's not super athletic and the pocket awareness isn't there yet but if you look like a game manager as a rookie, that's impressive IMO.

It looks like the way BB developed Brady. The defense is good and they're simplifying it for Jones.

• Agree 1

I think to put Mac in perspective - Jimmy G. would likely be doing the same thing now if he was still on the Pats.

Those drives are 90% coaching and playcalling. I'm impressed w/ some of the poise, but when he's gotten pressure, he's not the same QB.

• Agree 2

Just now, y2zipper said:

Definitely looks better than the other rookies here. I don't know what the physical talent is, but he can definitely read the field and the arm is good. He's not super athletic and the pocket awareness isn't there yet but if you look like a game manager as a rookie, that's impressive IMO.

It looks like the way BB developed Brady. The defense is good and they're simplifying it for Jones.

His arm is awful. He’s accurate on 10 yard passes. That’s good. But he can’t drive the ball downfield which is a death knell in nfl. 

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Like Tyrod well? Yea he has managed a very low scoring game. He has also turned the ball over.

He’s 24-29 for 230 yards after three quarters against the Súper bowl champs.  And he’s got no offensive weapons to speak of, and no running game. If this was a Bills QB in his fourth start, you’d be overjoyed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.