The Bills are the glow up story of the NFL. They've set the new standard in the AFC East."

15 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

What is a glow up story? I have literally never heard that phrase before.

Glow Up: Britain's Next Make-Up Star (often shortened to Glow Up) is a British reality television competition devised to find new makeup artists. -wiki

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Glow Up: Britain's Next Make-Up Star (often shortened to Glow Up) is a British reality television competition devised to find new makeup artists. -wiki

I guess that means we've proven we can put on foundation, shade the eyes, and now it's time for lipstick? 

• Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I feel like this is supposed to help explain it but I just can't be sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Drew Barrymore Show had Bills fans on there today. Had to miss game because wife had baby. Josh surprised them and gifted them tickets. 

I be perplexed. Is this actually a thing or are you--pardon my manners-- just giving us a "glow" job?

Bless you, if true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every time I see a team win it all, I wonder when our time is.  I’ve witnessed the Bucks win it after 50 years.  I’ve seen the Red Sox win it after 80+ years.  I’ve seen the White Sox win it after just under 90 years.  

I f’ing want this feeling.

It's coming buddy. It's f****** coming

Being from Buffalo, been the butt end of jokes my entire life.. from boy I love losing super bowls.. to it's just a s*** hole 

It's coming buddy. I can feel it in my bones

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

When people work on themselves they start to have a glow about them.

"Glow up" like grow up. The Bills have had tremendous growth and now they shine. 

1 hour ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I think I'm gonna ask my wife for a glow job

That’s what a girlfriend is for wife has to kiss the kids with that mouth 

Edited by Putin

18 hours ago, unbillievable said:

So are the players are going to wear make up? ;) 

I am going to try to remain non judgmental as I liked Twisted Sister ;) 

I Wanna Rock ;)

18 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

It means a big transformation.  Like going from last to first.

Or a 3 dressed up as a 9? ;)

19 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Nothing says dominant football franchise like a nice rouge and some fake eyelashes

The Bills rebuild hasn’t been perfect but it has been tremendous. It starts with ownership who got the right coach and GM combo and gave them the control and resources needed to execute their vision for a proper rebuild.

They overachieved vastly in Year one but still stuck to a rebuild and got out of bad cap issues and landed the QB they staked the teams future around. After a step back record wise in 2018 they spent two years properly rebuilding an offense around a young Qb and maintaining the defense.

Now in 2021 they are not only in position for success short but also long term.

22 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

Womens descriptors can be entertaining, those female humans aren’t wired like us, don’t describe like us, and look at the whole damn world differently than us, that and they are cute 😁👍