Bucs/WFTeam Playoff Game- 8:15 EST

RaoulDuke79

Washington is showing what happens when you spend all your high draft choices on defensive linemen.  They’ve hit on every one of those picks, but it doesn’t translate into winning football games.  A good offense will still score on them and their own offense just can’t keep up.  This sport is all about offense now.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Teams? Who's the other team with a losing record?

Referring to how it happened in the past with the Seahawks winning a playoff game. There haven’t been many teams with losing records in the playoffs, but I wouldn’t want to play the underdog who has nothing to lose and everyone mocked. With that said, WFT doesn’t look like they have a chance. 

1 hour ago, Simon said:

It's so unusual it makes you suspicious.

I'm a little older and have always had a solid gun; I threw a snowball for the dog last week and my arm almost fell off.

Yes it is, I don’t trust anything about Brady. He also has a better hairline than when he was rookie. There’s a lot going on with him. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are talking about about shady mccoy being out with illness. It seems like a lifetime ago he was in Buffalo 

I think I completely erased each year from my memory up to 2018. 2000-2017 is a big blank space when it comes to Bills memories. It seems like Shady was here more like a year to me, opposed to his actual four seasons with us. 

The media has been all over Brady this season, but every time I watch the Bucs, they play some sloppy football. They don’t deserve to win this one. Arians seems like such a weak head coach with no leadership skills.

Edited by SirAndrew