Aight....who's got tickets?

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

For less than 7k fans, there shouldn’t be any endzone seats.  

Something I don't think is being mentioned is the boost the players will get from there being fans in the stadium.  That to me is the biggest argument for the 2 seed.

As promised, here is my report:   got in right at 1:30. Still numerous seats left.  I purchased 2 right near my usual seats.  I

will be in section 224, row 9. They allowed me to use some of my deposit money. I had no problems at all.

I am awaiting word on when to get tested. If weather okay, we will make it a visit Buffalo day....might as well visit the pro shop, ay?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

I wonder if they’re in someone’s cart.  Still says no event available on my end.

I “got in line” before my window opened but said the same thing once i got to the front of the line. I’ll try again in a few when it actually is my time, but guessing they’re pretty much gone at this point. 

2 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

How do you get in?  My slot was 2:30, I don’t see anything to click through in the account manager section.

There was a button that said buy 2020 wild card tickets and I clicked on it. Not sure if it was a glitch or if it just kind of let me go through the motions even though I wouldn’t be able to buy yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh well. Had my slot at 4pm.

Was hopeful as the day went, didn’t expect to get any.  Surprised they lasted as long as they did.  My fear is higher seniors declined to get next game.  Not sure availability will be there.

Edited by davefan66

56 minutes ago, Logic said:

Are megaphones and noisemakers allowed in?

I would like very much for the 6,700 fans in attendance to do everything in their power to sounds more like 67,000.

Wearing a mask makes it difficult to make noise from your mouth.  So its to bad fans couldn't come up with another way to create a distburance. Fans mooning  the opposition for instance. Fart pillows, real farts ,If you can fart loud enough, rubber toys that when squeezed or stomped on squeal loudly. Get creative. Streak naked across the frozen tundra. A laughing QB will work well for the Bills D. They may even take offense to it and swipe the football and score.

I'm just saying/ suggesting... 

Edited by Figster
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Wearing a mask makes it difficult to make noise from your mouth.  So its to bad fans couldn't come up with another way to create a distburance. Fans mooning  the opposition for instance. Fart pillows, real farts ,If you can fart loud enough, rubber toys that when squeezed or stomped on squeal loudly. Get creative. Streak naked across the frozen tundra. A laughing QB will work well for the Bills D. They may even take offense to it and swipe the football and score.

I'm just saying/ suggesting... 

Pounding the seats. Wear rings so its louder :) Not like anybody will be sitting in front of you to complain lol

• Like (+1) 2

So I'm an out of state STH for 5 years now and decided to pass on the WC game.  If the covid testing still must be at the Bills stadium 2-3 days before the divisional game, not sure I'll be able to do that.  But I still have family in Blo that would love to go to the game, so can I just give them access to my Bills account manager account and they can purchase tickets using my account? Did anyone do this for the WC game, i.e. let someone else buy tickets on your account?  Thanks and Go Bills and get that # 2 seed!!

23 hours ago, BfloBillsFan said:

My understanding is that yes, you can bring three people.  Everyone in your group then has to get COVID tested at the stadium 2-3 days before  the game.  They keep record of who is getting the test and know who is going to the game with you.

So you have to get tested at the stadium a couple days before the game?  For some reason I just assumed they were going to do a rapid test on game day for those attending in person.  I can't wait for all this crap to be gone!

I agree, if we could test on Friday, no problem,but to get there on a Wednesday or Thursday, and then have to hang until the game is just ridiculous.  Why can't we get a negative from a reputable out of state lab 2-3 days before the game and bring it with us?  

38 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I am p!issed that I can't have a test locally, BY THE SAME COMPANY that is administering the tests @ the Stadium... I really don't want to do a 300 mile road trip for a COVID test, and have to hang out in Orchard Park, for 2-3 days

I was not too pleased with this either as I live in VA but I am working remotely during the pandemic so I can work while in WNY. I was able to procure 2 tix due to seniority. Always enjoy returning to Buffalo so will find some good eats & things to do even during pandemic impact. I have parents & sisters in the area so can stay with them.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/buffalo/western-new-york/better-business-bureau-warning-bills-fans-about-ticket-scams/

Just a warning that secondary market tickets are likely scams.

8 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Curious, are they requiring testing if you've received the vaccine already?

I assume yes.

38 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Curious, are they requiring testing if you've received the vaccine already?

Not trying to take this too far off topic, but apparently the vaccine dulls the virus to the point that you would never have severe symptoms and probably not know you’ve had it - but you can still get it, carry it, and spread it - so you would need a test until the vaccine is heavily distributed.  The vaccine doesn’t necessarily prevent getting or spreading covid, just having a bad experience with it.  Plus it’s only 90-95% effective.  So I guess the vaccine is more like a flu shot.

3 hours ago, reelpositive said:

I agree, if we could test on Friday, no problem,but to get there on a Wednesday or Thursday, and then have to hang until the game is just ridiculous.  Why can't we get a negative from a reputable out of state lab 2-3 days before the game and bring it with us?  

I don’t know your scenario, but would you HAVE to stay in orchard park for 2-3 days? You’re not quarantined while waiting for a test if you haven’t already been identified as a primary contact. 

I plan on driving out for the test, returning home, and coming back on Sunday.  

Edited by DasNootz

4 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I am p!issed that I can't have a test locally, BY THE SAME COMPANY that is administering the tests @ the Stadium... I really don't want to do a 300 mile road trip for a COVID test, and have to hang out in Orchard Park, for 2-3 days

That's what I don't get either. It's the same company, so it's going to be the same test. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That's what I don't get either. It's the same company, so it's going to be the same test. 

Same here.  It’s 1 mile and a free test (drive through testing is free in my county) vs 450 mile round trip and $63 - from the same lab. 

is Cuomo testing at the stadium? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sold out at 1:50, my spot was 2:30, but I’m reading that only 13k people opted in this season so I’m feeling pretty good about the next game.

1 hour ago, DasNootz said:

Same here.  It’s 1 mile and a free test (drive through testing is free in my county) vs 450 mile round trip and $63 - from the same lab. 

is Cuomo testing at the stadium? 

It’s def a low key way of keeping us out of the area season ticket holders from traveling for the game. By putting stupid restrictions on like testing there, it makes it difficult, and thus keeping the tickets local.

1 hour ago, Mr. K said:

There are going to be just as many people that have tickets to this game that were there for the Greatest Comeback ever.

The stadium was almost full that day. 

The 75,141 attendance was about 4k under a sell out at the time and was blacked out locally because of that.

The Comeback (American football) - Wikipedia