Week 15 Around The League

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

Yeah, he is done for the playoffs.  My question is why they didn't bring the cart out for him.  That was just stupid making him hop his way back to the dressing room.

It's possible Edwards Helaire had something to say about it.  Maybe he asked for the chance to get off the field on his own.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, it's not good. They need to re-evaluate this. 

Basically eliminates the benefit of putting divisional games at the end of the season. Teams that clinch a playoff spot are just gonna start resting guys anyways. Particularly if they’re strong on the road. 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So I thought the Saints had a good defense, did the injury bug decimate them or something?

Romo has become an unabashed Mahomes "fan girl".  Mahomes is a great player but if Romo gushed any harder about Mahomes he'd be mistaken for a fountain

Cameron Jordan ejection certainly didn’t help

6 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The NFC sucks. AFC is stacked, whoever the Bills play is not going to be easy out.

Cleveland and Titans are going to especially tough for the Bills.

yep--no easy road...also BALT,Miami,Colts...no easy game and no homefield adv

Just now, Buffalo Junction said:

Basically eliminates the benefit of putting divisional games at the end of the season. Teams that clinch a playoff spot are just gonna start resting guys anyways. Particularly if they’re strong on the road. 

Especially given the recent trend with home field advantage not being as big a deal, and this season making that very evident. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Right but if they win today and beat the Falcons, then it’s done. 

So week 16 isn’t meaningless if they win because they could clinch the 1 seed next week depending on what happens to Pitt

That's correct as far as the Bills are concerned.  If Pitt wins out and Chiefs lose to the Chargers but beat Atlanta and both finish 14-2, Pitt is No 1 seed on basis of conference wins tie breaker.

Just now, whatdrought said:

Especially given the recent trend with home field advantage not being as big a deal, and this season making that very evident. 

Yup. Biggest benefit would be to GB with only Chicago being a true northern team in the NFC. We could benefit from the cold depending on opponent; Miami, colts, and possibly the Raiders if they get help. Still, that’d likely be one game. Not worth the possibility of week 17 injuries. 

14 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The NFC sucks. AFC is stacked, whoever the Bills play is not going to be easy out.

Cleveland and Titans are going to especially tough for the Bills.

Might be some truth to that...most of the NFC is very beatable and I forget how bad they are when looking at defensive rankings.

Not sure if any of them are playing in GB's league right now.

I do believe the AFC is the stronger division.

11 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I don’t like to see a guy get hurt, but edwards Helaire has kind of been a JAG in his rookie year.  Runs with no power and can’t out-run defenders.  Don’t think it’s a big loss for Chiefs.  Could actually kickstart Bell to find his old form who I think is the better back.  

I think most would say he’s been excellent. Kind of like having JB back for us, quality depth helps. Now it’s all on Bell so I say big loss for KC

Pack maybe Bucs if they get on a roll. It’s KC and 6 really good teams chasing in AFC. 

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's possible Edwards Helaire had something to say about it.  Maybe he asked for the chance to get off the field on his own.

I thought of that. But that’s what the medical staff is for.  Overrule him. Get on the damn cart.