Week 15 Around The League

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Season's on the line.  Do you start Fitz in the 2nd half?

He's afraid to play us.

That is exactly what I want to see.  Bench Tua again in the 2nd half - good for their psyche. 

Then Fitz winning against NE - ideal.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

That is exactly what I want to see.  Bench Tua again in the 2nd half - good for their psyche. 

Agreed. Belichick eats rookie QB's for breakfast and I'm sure Tua understands that so I'm not too worried about the his psyche.

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Why is anyone rooting for Miami?? The Pats are out of it and Miami fans are waaaayy more obnoxious online these days than Pats fans who have gone back to their pre-Brady caves.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Locomark said:

Why is anyone rooting for Miami?? The Pats are out of it and Miami fans are waaaayy more obnoxious online these days than Pats fans who have gone back to their pre-Brady caves.

So we can play Miami in the first round.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Locomark said:

NEVER root to play a team in your division in the playoffs. They have much more knowledge about your team. 

Well, maybe Josh only throws for 399 yards against them this time.  Miami is by far the weakest team taking advantage of an easier schedule up until last week.  They got to play the Jags and Bengals while we played the Titans and Steelers.  They've also relied on defensive turnovers/td's and special team td's which isn't sustainable.

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

NEVER root to play a team in your division in the playoffs. They have much more knowledge about your team. 

Yea.  I would much rather go against the Colts.  Honestly every team even at the bottom of the playoff standings (4-7) have looked good.  The AFC has some really good teams this year.

Edited by The Wiz

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Yea.  I would much rather go against the Colts.  Honestly every team even at the bottom of the playoff standings (4-7) have looked good this year.  The AFC has some really good teams this year.

Yes the AFC is stacked. I would want the Colts and then the Steelers because I think we can beat them both handily. Titans or Ravens are capable or that one great game.even the Browns have an offense capable of putting up 40. 

Edited by Locomark

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I’m not pulling for the pats so we can end their hopes next week and Miami drops out of the 7 seed with the Baltimore win 

Baltimore is one team that I don't want to face.  They'll pry win out so I'm guessing they'll get the 5 seed.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

It might take the reffing community a few years to unlearn 2 decades of constantly favoring the Patriots....

Bill prob alerated refs pregame. "now listen if they run a fake punt - theyll line up wrong"