Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Me too... I always thought it would be cool to see the Browns get good.

I'm shocked at my feelings but you can't fight your heart! Lol

I always think of Mayfield, personality wise, as Jay Cutler 2.0.  ODB is just a person I get tired of hearing about...and Landry is a good receiver, but he is also a really dirty player.  

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Can you imagine the crowd after Taron Johnson's Pick 6?

I was at the Cowboys home monday night loss. The stadium was shaking it was so loud. I bet it would have been even louder if there was a full house Sunday.

Seeing all these fans in a city so close to Buffalo is making me more annoyed than it should. 

It’s one thing when every city in the South has fans... seeing Cleveland fans watching live is ..... frustrating. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

omg griese how obtuse are you

Just now, SCBills said:

Seeing all these fans in a city so close to Buffalo is making me more annoyed than it should. 

It’s one thing when every city in the South and Midwest has fans... seeing Cleveland fans watching live is ..... frustrating. 

i know right? cleveland, pitt, buffalo are basically the same geographical area. yet completely diff rules

• Like (+1) 1

Mayfield is a game manager at this point. He can win games as long as they have a good ground game and he is not asked to do too much. He isn't going to be able to beat you himself.  Not exactly what you hope for as a #1 pick.

Not even in the same discussion as Allen. Jackson can't even throw outside the numbers.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s one thing when every city in the South and Midwest has fans... seeing Cleveland fans watching live is ..... frustrating. 

I was thinking the same thing...it’s so ridiculous imo...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

Mayfield is a game manager at this point. He can win games as long as they have a good ground game and he is not asked to do too much. He isn't going to be able to beat you himself.  Not exactly what you hope for as a #1 pick.

People talk as if there's a meaningful debate about Mayfield vs Allen right now.  The fact is that the Browns would go back in time and take Allen 100/100 times if they could.

5 minutes ago, balln said:

haha. baker goes "what the F!"

i really liked baker. i really hate baker. he IS different thats for sure

lets go LAMAR lets see you run a 1 min drill! wow the refS!!!!!!

What do you like about him? Really, I'm curious. I haven't seen him much, but he strikes me as an whiny twit. Am I wrong? 

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Not even in the same discussion as Allen. Jackson can't even throw outside the numbers.

Baker is a poor man's Eli Manning. Yet he doesn't have that clutch gene.

Edited by The Jokeman

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s one thing when every city in the South has fans... seeing Cleveland fans watching live is ..... frustrating. 

Its not making me annoyed, it’s just infuriating me. 

So dumb that they can’t allow 7,000 or so in Bills stadium.  it’s a complete government overreach to not give an inch for an outdoor football game.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, balln said:

omg griese how obtuse are you

i know right? cleveland, pitt, buffalo are basically the same geographical area. yet completely diff rules

How about Cleveland, Cincy (bengals and UC bearcats), even the Columbus Crew... can all have fans. But Ohio state can’t. Even though they have the biggest stadium in the state and can literally spread out fans the most. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, finn said:

What do you like about him? Really, I'm curious. I haven't seen him much, but he strikes me as an whiny twit. Am I wrong? 

i see the same thing now

back at texas tech and OU - i just loved the fire, underdog, walk on - his story is kind of remarkable 

hes a total doucher now - i think progressive commercials really bother me

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Its not making me annoyed, it’s just infuriating me. 

So dumb that they can’t allow 7,000 or so in Bills stadium.  it’s a complete government overreach to not give an inch for an outdoor football game.

💯💯💯