Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

Good gosh Lamar cannot throw. 

I was about to post that then he makes a great play! Hard to watch a team throw the ball 5 times in a half and score 21. Bit surprised that a division opponent can’t have plan better for Lamar than this ? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Bills don't have to be playing to be screwed by the refs.  IG on Mayfield when his arm is hit and a receiver all by himself 10 yards away.  Brady doesn't get that IG call.  Refs just giving the Ravens points.

Bills are going to make the playoffs regardless of the result of this game. I’d rather play the Ravens then Browns in the playoffs.  It doesn’t mind me the Ravens might win. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

I was about to post that then he makes a great play! Hard to watch a team throw the ball 5 times in a half and score 21. Bit surprised that a division opponent can’t have plan better for Lamar than this ? 

They fudged with his cleats! 

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Bills are going to make the playoffs regardless of the result of this game. I’d rather play the Ravens then Browns in the playoffs.  It doesn’t mind me the Ravens might win. 

Don't get between me and my ref hate. :nana:

Baker swings....ground ball up the middle.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, balln said:

lamar should just embrace / running qb. who cares if hes not an elite passer! he can be effective. fun to watch. fun to talk about

That’s probably his best bet, but not his teams.  

They’ll never be a threat to do anything more than be in the playoff conversation if they pay him and he can’t figure out how to be an average passing QB.  

Edited by SCBills