Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

not getting any offensive players around Jackson and relying on him solely to carry the team w a decent defense

hollywood brown, mark andrews, snead, stable of RBs..... hes not a consistent threat to beat teams w arm

14 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

As long as Miles Garrett doesn’t rip Josh’s helmet off and and beat him with it. 

I think defenders think in different terms when dealing with Josh.  There’s just something about a QB who might grab one LB by the face mask, use him to block a second LB, wrestle them both to the ground by the facemask, then stiff arm Aaron Donald before throwing the ball away out the end of the end zone.  And that’s if you just pissed him off by grabbing him by the back of the jersey and sacking him.

If you ripped his helmet off and beat him with it, I have no idea what would happen but it would probably be colorful and extensive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Mayfield just seems like a clown.  Defenders must relish blowing him up when they get the chance.  

was thinking that too.  Baltimore defenders are in no mood for Baker’s nonsense.  i bet he chirps a lot out there and is annoying as hell.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Thought I heard 4 FG missed and they lost by 12? Saw highlights; it would be one thing if they went over the upright, but those almost missed the end of the stadium.

Might have been 4. Lost count. Surprised Dan Bailey wasn't cut today.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think defenders think in different terms when dealing with Josh.  There’s just something about a QB who might grab one LB by the face mask, use him to block a second LB, wrestle them both to the ground by the facemask, then stiff arm Aaron Donald before throwing the ball away out the end of the end zone.  And that’s if you just pissed him off by grabbing him by the back of the jersey and sacking him.

If you ripped his helmet off and beat him with it, I have no idea what would happen but it would probably be colorful and extensive.

I think you'd also end up with Dawkins holding a severed arm and Feliciano a severed leg.

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

People will get mad if you say "defensive coordinators kinda figured out Lamar Jackson, and he isn't a great passer"  So, I won't say it....but....

You're not wrong, Lamar can attack outside the numbers with his legs, not his arm.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There was a mic'd up I remember from last year with Myles Garret and he actually seemed to like Josh.

I just want to see Baker and the Browns humiliated.

Can't stand the Browns. I'm actually surprised I feel this way but it is what it is.

Tomorrow night I want to settle in and watch Colin Cowherd rip Baker for 15 minutes on youtube.

I enjoy those segments way way too much. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Can't stand the Browns. I'm actually surprised I feel this way but it is what it is.

Tomorrow night I want to settle in and watch Colin Cowherd rip Baker for 15 minutes on youtube.

I totally agree, I cannot stand Mayfield for a plethora of reasons. Biggest recent one was Nick Wrong and his pathetic take on Mayfield being better than Allen. Yeah, Mayfield would make more money selling punching bags with his face on it

12 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I've been reading for weeks about how we match up poorly with Cleveland.  I don't see it at all.

I agree with our D playing much better against the run now.  Absolutely.  And their D is garbage.  

Give me the Browns in round 2..... Dolphins or Raiders in round 1.  I think we'll have to finish 2nd for that.  And the Browns have to win this game and somehow catch Pittsburgh for the 3 seed.  

That's most ideal path.  

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hahahaha!  I do love our QB.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I have always kinda pulled for the Browns, as long as their fortunes didn't hurt the Bills.  You know, it is that whole "kindered rust-bucket town spirit" thing.  I have a friend is a huge Browns fan too...I must say though, as much potential as these Browns seem to have, I find them pretty unlikable.  Mayfield, ODB, and Jarvis Landry are 3 of my least favorite players in the league.  It is much easier to root for Cleveland, than it is to root for the Browns, right now.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

I have always kinda pulled for the Browns, as long as their fortunes didn't hurt the Bills.  You know, it is that whole "kindered rust-bucket town spirit" thing.  I have a friend is a huge Browns fan too...I must say though, as much potential as these Browns seem to have, I find them pretty unlikable.  Mayfield, ODB, and Jarvis Landry are 3 of my least favorite players in the league.  It is much easier to root for Cleveland, than it is to root for the Browns, right now.  

Me too... I always thought it would be cool to see the Browns get good.

I'm shocked at my feelings but you can't fight your heart! Lol

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

It's because they were anointed a contender without accomplishing anything.  Our rebuild has been a step ahead of theirs the whole time but it hasn't been recognized until like the last two weeks.

44 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It's crazy how even with only 12k fans in the stadium, the energy seems so much better 

Wait a minute ...is that what things in the stands are? I was wondering. It’s been so long since they’ve been allowed in. Maybe that trend will catch on in WNY

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Same I think it was just a combination of Mayfield being obnoxious and the fans getting way too overconfident going into 2019.

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Wow.  That was a violent run by Edwards.  

Took that helmet to his knee like a champ.

23 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I've been reading for weeks about how we match up poorly with Cleveland.  I don't see it at all.

It’s all based off the (now) false narrative that we struggle against the run.  

I trust our defense (now) to be stout enough against the run and keep Baker in the pocket, should we play them.  

People are worried about a bad weather game against them, where they have a strong run game and good defense. 

Didn’t we play someone recently who had a QB that they kept rolling out and we adjusted and hemmed him in?

Edited by SCBills