Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Nice! The old Belly kill em with kindness trick. Like the crazy flattering isht he would say about the Bills during the drought we all knew want true.

"Trent Edwards presents us with a lot of match-up problems."  

"Johnathan Linton is an explosive running back."

"It is tough to contain an explosive edge rusher like Aaron Maybin."

"I would consider Mike Pucillo as one of the better interior guards in the league."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

"I would consider Mike Pucillo as one of the better interior guards in the league."

All of those are great, but I spit my drink out a lil after reading the bold. lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Jonathan Linton! Totally obscure 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know it’s possible and I’m just saying I can’t believe it. If you would have told me this was possible in September I might as well have woken up with my head sewn to the floor. I guess I’m just expecting them to drop at least one of these last three. I would be surprised if it is this one not because I don’t respect the team they are playing but because they will be so dialed in and motivated to win it. If they do beat Denver I could see them letting their intensity down just enough to get tripped up before the end of the season. 

I feel like this team is locked in for the stretch. I think Mcd, Josh and Diggs, just solid leadership to keep their eyes on one game at a time and the next one in front. If 13-3 and the number two seed is still in play I think we go for it. These past two wins should be huge for their confidence and I like thought of putting one more nail in the coffin when we head to Pats land. 

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Edmunds is special? This can’t be right. 

I believe some folks took up a vote on the board to cut him this off-season. Teams don’t cut special players - Tremaine is obviously not special! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

We could know before, or just after, the start of the Bills game since the NE/Miami game is the early game on Sunday.

Not so fast my friend.  Bills play @ 4:30 SAT 4/19. Fins / Pats is SUN @1 pm. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is why Edmunds is going to be great.  The defense goes as he goes.  Obviously, he played hurt the majority of the year. Against SF he stepped up and shut down the middle.  At 22 standing in a room of men he spoke and and im sure everyone listened.  That is pretty incredible.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Yes, Drew. You've got the right idea. Definitely, absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, you should throw at Tre'Davious White. 

Tre white getting a house call on saturday.  Just in time for dinner.

• Like (+1) 1