Fun Monday: Add one player from non playoff roster/playoff drought Bills

Just now, T master said:

Fletcher Cox wouldn't be a bad addition i think he would help the DE's tremendously with the pass rush . 

Of coarse a stud DE would be great but i think Jerry and others would be helped by his presence on the D line .

He was my original choice, but that NFC East is still up for grabs. Him and Zach Ertz

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Gesicki

Is he even available to play?  Did you see the hit he took on his shoulder that took him out of the game.  It was one of those plays I had to turn my head away on the replay as was cringe worthy.

No official word but think it may be dislocated, minimum 1to 3 weeks out to 4 to 6 months if surgery needed

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

This is actually a tough question. Darren Waller would have to be the guy I would take though. Can you imagine Diggs, Brown, Beasley, and Waller on the field at the same time? We'd put up 40+ every week. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Is he even available to play?  Did you see the hit he took on his shoulder that took him out of the game.  It was one of those plays I had to turn my head away on the replay as was cringe worthy.

No official word but think it may be dislocated, minimum 1to 3 weeks out to 4 to 6 months if surgery needed

ohh I forgot about that actually.  You’re right 

21 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Quietly, I'd would have liked to see Shady McCoy still on the team. His initial embrace of Josh Allen I'll never forget. He seen it before everybody. He could given us everything we're getting from Motor. jmo

Agree on Shady's vision on Josh.  But at this point he's not as shifty or quick as he once was.  And the Bucs are going to the playoffs.

Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa, or Khalil Mack for sure. Our offense has enough talent. Our defense is missing that consistent sack production.

I'd also take another top corner opposite White. Even a guy like Richard Sherman, despite his age, would be big.

• Like (+1) 1