Week 14: Steelers at Bills on SNF

YoloinOhio

Just now, Logic said:

Fivethirtyeight.com has them with just a 14% chance of making the playoffs. They need to win out, for starters.

I'm hoping the Rams just put them out of their misery this Sunday, but I have a feeling the Pats win that one.

I’d rather the Rams do it this Thursday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Fivethirtyeight.com has them with just a 14% chance of making the playoffs. They need to win out, for starters.

I'm hoping the Rams just put them out of their misery this Sunday, but I have a feeling the Pats win that one.

They seem like the worst matchup for us and I dont feel confident seeing Bill belichick for a third time...despite their shortcomings on paper.  I think we'd win a majority of games we played against them but we just don't stop the run well enough/ make enough plays on their defense to win comfortably 

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

The Lambies are clinging to the division lead by the skin of their teeth...the SeaSnakes are playing the Jetsies.

If the Lambies want the division, time for them to Nut Up.  ANNNNNDDDD they aren't playing in Foxboro where "things just happen"

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Lambies are clinging to the division lead by the skin of their teeth...the SeaSnakes are playing the Jetsies.

If the Lambies want the division, time for them to Nut Up.  ANNNNNDDDD they aren't playing in Foxboro where "things just happen"

Dolphins and Pats losing and the Bills winning would all but cinch the division.

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

I hope you're not putting money on that.

Lamar stats so far.  2-3 5 yards, Int.

I dont know if the Ravens are bad. They've been injured and Covid outbreak. They are getting back a ton of players. Plus they can play in the cold and generally play well on the road...with superbowl and playoff experience.

They are not as good as last year but...

I worry about them more than Miami....

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hope so, but when you look at how Dabs has approached superstar dlinemen, it doesn’t look likely. 

Elite pass rusher across from Allen...

Traditional thinking.. double team/chip the pass rusher. 

Daboll.. Gabriel Davis, go block him. 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Elite pass rusher across from Allen...

Traditional thinking.. double team/chip the pass rusher. 

Daboll.. Gabriel Davis, go block him. 

Silly boy. Allen doesn’t need anyone to block for him. He’ll just toss defenders aside or out run them as he tosses 30 yard lasers.