Week 14: Steelers at Bills on SNF

YoloinOhio

On 12/12/2020 at 5:03 AM, RichRiderBills said:

Yeah,  thats what I thought. They mentioned this bad stat on ESPN NFL live as well. Seems like its come from nowhere. That QBR is insane. There was a lot of stats out there that Allen was burning blitzes. My guess is someone cherry picked some bad stats or forgot to carry the one so to speak. 

One of my old bosses used to say, "There are lies, there are damn lies, and then there's statistics."

let's see what they do on the field tonight.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, Chandler#81 said:

I’ve been unafraid of this game all season, believing Pittsburgh is a Paper Tiger. -OK, not as good as advertised. What we did last season -blaring their ‘fight song’ during the weeklong practices- says we are a prepared team every week.

Bold statement Cotton :)
Must watch game.

A Win against Steelers says Bills are officially viable to run the playoffs and go to the Big Game imho.
Biggest most important game of the year  :)

Go Bills

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/8/2020 at 12:37 PM, ngbills said:

I dont see the Steelers stopping this offense. Bills will score 30+ if they dont turn the ball over; I expect 1-2 turnovers and Bills score 27 points. The key will be limiting Pit to to under 27. They are gonna run the short, quick passes and hope for YAC. They are much better than SF at this and we saw SF burn the Bills a few times. 

Prediction

Bills 27

PIT 17

Tooting my horn. The game I expected. Bills D stepped up. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1