MNF undercard: WFT at Steelers 5pm Fox

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Need some input on player props. Do you think any of the following will happen tonight?

Diggs gets over 78 yds receiving? Gabe Davis over 42? Dawson Knox or Singletary over 16? 

Diggs with over 7 catches? Gabe Davis over 4? Knox over 2?

Moss or Singletary get 10 carries?

I like both Diggs bets, and singletary 16 rec yds

*Casually logs into FanDuel*

Edited by co_springs_billsfan

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I like both Diggs bets, and singletary 16 rec yds

*Casually logs into FanDuel*

I've been burned twice on Singletary receiving yards or receptions before. But 10 carries? That could happen tonight. DIggs for sure will be getting the most targets.

Logan Thomas has had an excellent game.

You could see what Washington did on that TD - kept plays away from Logan Thomas, waited for Steelers defense pay attention more to players on opposite side of field and then threw ball to Thomas on opposite side of field.  Washington is playing a lot better than earlier in year and Pittsburgh is getting worn down.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Logan Thomas has had an excellent game.

You could see what Washington did on that TD - kept plays away from Logan Thomas, waited for Steelers defense pay attention more to players on opposite side of field and then threw ball to Thomas on opposite side of field.  Washington is playing a lot better than earlier in year and Pittsburgh is getting worn down.

They should have started Alex Smith sooner.  Much smarter QB.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

as great as it is to see Pittsburgh lose, if they do.  it doesn’t help the Bills at all.  Just like KC coming in to Buffalo off a loss, you don’t really need Pittsburgh coming to town off a loss.

This angle is quite over blown IMO. It’s a week to week league, their past week has next to no bearing on what is going to happen next week. These are professional athletes. They don’t suddenly play better because they lost the previous week. Plus, with the Steelers, I think they are a product of their cupcake schedule. They are a decent team, but they are not phenomenal by any stretch. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 1