MNF undercard: WFT at Steelers 5pm Fox

YoloinOhio

Man the love on Big Ben from the analysts is crazy. They love this guy. Meanwhile our boy Josh Allen has him in most statistical stats (yards, Total TDs, Completion percentage, rating)...

I know it’s a Steelers pregame but I’m constantly comparing. Yes, I am salty. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
Haha...statistical stats. Yes I said it.

I think Washington has a chance tonight. Two good edge rushers give any team a chance. Gibson is having a good year at RB and Mclaurin has quietly worked himself into top tier WR conversation. 

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

What channel is this on

Fox

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is this one not on Amazon Prime?

I have it on fox

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

I think Washington has a chance tonight. Two good edge rushers give any team a chance. Gibson is having a good year at RB and Mclaurin has quietly worked himself into top tier WR conversation. 

I disagree with WFT having a chance. The Steelers are ornery after their performance against the Ravens and their defense is going to kick Washington's teeth in.

30-3 Steelers.

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Fox

I have it on fox

I dont have it on fox 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Ray Ray McDonald? Is Ray Ray in witness protection?

It’s amazing to me these guys make those mistakes. It’s their job to know who they are and tell US who it was. Yet I always find myself correcting some of them! 

HE CALLED HIM MCDONALD AGAIN...

...they must have this wrong on the call card 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It’s amazing to me these guys make those mistakes. It’s their job to know who they are and tell US who it was. Yet I always find myself correcting some of them! 

HE CALLED HIM MCDONALD AGAIN...

...they must have this wrong on the call card 

Yeah, I was legitimately confused when he called him that.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

I'm glad this crew isn't doing MNF where I'd have to hear about John Allen and Stefan Biggs all night.

Instead we get the college bros who will just bro it up all night. Joy...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hopefully someone tells him in the commercial break. He must be mixing up with Vance McDonald (who plays a different position but ya know)

Yea.  They look so much alike...except for the size thing, the number thing, etc