Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Wow, potential 10-point swing for the Fish, courtesy of the refs.  Ignore the Fish late hit OB, the Fish head slap, call a penalty and eject the Bengal for the retaliation, and get NY to cover your ass by ejecting the Fish on replay.  Way to go refs, you continue to stink out the joint.

Exactly it would have been half distance first down about 14 yard line. Potential TD minimum FG and no clock left. Announcers focused on who hit who not on the original late hit well out of bounds. Game changing poor call. 

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Yet here they are throwing it like crazy. Mayfield just broke their franchise record for most yards in a half or something. 

Didn't know he was even capable lol

He only has big days throwing against teams that can't stop the run. When he has to put the game on his shoulders and throw it...he can't do it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

One question for the game I’m watching is does Tannehill have any Frank Reich in him? I’m not betting on itOne question for the game I’m watching is does Tannehill have any Frank Reich in him? I’m not betting on it

No. The titans win by getting the lead first and then they run Henry the rest of the way. I don’t see them coming back. They look really bad. Their defense is brutal. 31st ranked passing and rushing defense. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I would really appreciate an explanation on how a player gets ejected without a penalty called on said player. That’s unacceptable. 

Yeah there should have been offsetting penalties. Not sure what the Refs were thinking there. 

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

It’s likely that Miami eeks this one out. but Tua isn’t exactly an offensive juggernaut 

The problem is we want them out of the way for div, but want them to make the playoffs, becuase they are fodder.

10 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Wow, potential 10-point swing for the Fish, courtesy of the refs.  Ignore the Fish late hit OB, the Fish head slap, call a penalty and eject the Bengal for the retaliation, and get NY to cover your ass by ejecting the Fish on replay.  Way to go refs, you continue to stink out the joint.

The worst part is any sane look at that play shows it was set off by a late shove by phins, then another punch by fins, and was clearly a mutual fracus. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No. The titans win by getting the lead first and then they run Henry the rest of the way. I don’t see them coming back. They look really bad. Their defense is brutal. 31st ranked passing and rushing defense. 

I didn’t realize their defense was that bad. A pretty good first series for the Titans, though.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok there is the Post halftime Script. From Fins. Now Bengals fine Noah and exploit. 

you have this game. 

Thought the exact same man. The Chan Gailey special...the Bills looked like the best offense in history on the first drive of each half at times and then absolutely clueless for the rest of the game while he was HC.