Week 4 Around the league.

Just now, Lurker said:

Hate the Brownies.    But I gotta say, it's fun watching thBoys get spanked like this.

Maybe Jerry will finally fire himself...

Browns are starting to look like they know what team they're supposed to be.

I'm glad Wyatt Teller is doing well but not going to lie that kind of hurts.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Problem is even as dumpster fires they're all in contention to win that division.

They should put a common sense clause in.  The division winner has to be at least .500 or they don't make the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Five good reasons why they won't...

https://mediatracks.com/resources/nielsen-dma-rankings-2020/

Yeah, I know.....but we ARE allowed to avoid the NY Knicks! If you suck..............YOU SUCK! 

This may be a tad bit of residual Super Bowl anger/resentment, but also a general dislike of blow hard owners and self-proclaimed importance.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Joe Burrow over the Mustache 

Joe Burrow is adding himself to the short list of "QBs who seemed to get it from their first start."

There aren't that many who didn't show a learning curve. The ones that did -- Mahomes (had the benefit of sitting for 15 games), Russell Wilson, Big Ben, Marino -- almost always end up being top tier starters.

EDIT: I'm real close to adding Justin Herbert to that list.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Dolphins better than we thought.  A year away from being a playoff contender if Tua pans out.

I thought they were about a .500 team coming into the season, and I've seen no reason to change my mind about that.  They're not a joke like last year, and they're going to upset a couple of teams.  I mean, they hung with us.

So for as good as Kyler Murray supposedly is, he has had a handful of games where he barely throws for 100 yards, including today...not saying he doesn't have talent but there is a lot of love given to that guy nationally considering he has had some really terrible games last year and the start of this year.