Week 4 Around the league.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

It's not my problem.  I just don't think he is worth anywhere near where he thinks.

I will just laugh if he becomes the highest paid QB in the league.

I have been on your side most of the Dak era, but I do think he's played well this year. Defense has been digging him into big holes. He should have beaten the Rams if not for a lousy OPI call and he rallied his team back to lead the Hawks late, only to see Russ drive down and win the game. We'll see how the rest of this season goes, but I think Dak isn't the problem in Dallas.

28 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Brady looking human. I mean I get that he’s 57, but still. It’s really nice to see. 

And Bucs players learning they don't get bailed out by refs like Tawmy's old team. You can't just wave your arms and get calls.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

How close are we to thinking Brady was a product of Belichick and McDaniels? Or is it Father Time is finally catching up with TB?

A little of both.  Brady is a HoF Qb.  Don't know how he would have done without tremendous coaching.  Father time is definitely catching up to him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

It's not my problem.  I just don't think he is worth anywhere near where he thinks.

I will just laugh if he becomes the highest paid QB in the league.

I'm somewhat in agreement with you, maybe low to mid 30's.

But man, the D is so bad it's hard to win if your name is Brady or Montana. Through 4 games Dallas D is giving up 32pts a game and this one isn't even over yet. In 3.5 games it's 36.6pts.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And Bucs players learning they don't get bailed out by refs like Tammy's old team. You can't just wave your arms and get calls.

Never underestimate the Chargers ability to screw things up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

A little of both.  Brady is a HoF Qb.  Don't know how he would have done without tremendous coaching.  Father time is definitely catching up to him.

Even great QBs need help. There's not many Peyton Mannings who will be great no matter what you put around them. I have my doubts we know who Brady is without those NE teams in his early years. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

How close are we to thinking Brady was a product of Belichick and McDaniels? Or is it Father Time is finally catching up with TB?

100% the system - system of cheating.  Only thing that pisses me off now is that everyone will use age as the excuse he is mediocre at best now

Chargers showing why McDermott goes conservative at times. Personally, I think it's still worthwhile to be aggressive because it generally helps more often than it allows the other team to get back into it, but they just gave a TB team that was starting to fall apart new life. 

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Chargers showing why McDermott goes conservative at times. Personally, I think it's still worthwhile to be aggressive because it generally helps more often than it allows the other team to get back into it, but they just gave a TB team that was starting to fall apart new life. 

Anthony Lynn getting cute  Your up big on the road they are doing nothing  No reason for that playcall

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'll end my comments about Dak with what I started with.........he's not a bad QB but he's not worth top QB money IMO.

It would be interesting to see how Dalton would perform with that same offense to see how much of a drop off you get.  Would help them decide whether to sign him to a massive contract or move on like the Redskins did with Cousins.

• Like (+1) 1