Week 4 Around the league.

2 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Baker/Stefanski

Probably came together just in time to save the Mayfield Era.

Although it still is only 2nd Quarter

Eh, it's a underachieving Dallas team as usual. They got smoked by Baltimore and I'd expect them to get smoked again, as well as two L's to Pittsburgh. They also still have to play Indy, Houston, Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, and Tennessee. 

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Eh, it's a underachieving Dallas team as usual. They got smoked by Baltimore and I'd expect them to get smoked again, as well as two L's to Pittsburgh. They also still have to play Indy, Houston, Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, and Tennessee. 

So you wouldn’t take 28 points in less than a half?

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Does poo pooing the opponent only apply to Baker?

Not sure exactly what you are trying to say. You said that Stefanski came along in time to save the Baker era. I am saying let's wait and see because we have seen a stretch like this before. 

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Could someone remind me why Dak is worth 40 million per?  He's not bad but he is not top 5 or maybe even top 10.

I think he's a 30--35 million because I think that's the price of a top 15 QB right now. However, the QB revolution may start to see solidly constructed teams more comfortable with younger QBs on a rookie deal to keep the rest of the team together. 

1 minute ago, gordong said:

he actully is looking like someone that is starting to realize he can’t do it anymore. 

I think he actually hasn't realized it. Some of the others on  Tampa might be realizing it though.

Edited by jeremy2020

Just now, H2o said:

Not sure exactly what you are trying to say. You said that Stefanski came along in time to save the Baker era. I am saying let's wait and see because we have seen a stretch like this before. 

Just seeing a little too much downplaying Dallas and not praising Browns for this first half.

and I get it.  I get why.  😉.  I get why with Bills Fans.

But I think if your gonna killem at every opportunity...it’s only fair/human/decent to praise them when it’s all rolling.

Instead of the whole “Dallas stinks take”

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

What's the alternative for Dallas at this phase though? The Dallas D is just straight trash.

Punt?

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I think he's a 30--35 million because I think that's the price of a top 15 QB right now. However, the QB revolution may start to see solidly constructed teams more comfortable with younger QBs on a rookie deal to keep the rest of the team together. 

That's where I put his worth.

• Like (+1) 1

Just seeing a little too much downplaying Dallas and not praising Browns for this first half.

But I think if your gonna killem at every opportunity...it’s only fair/human/decent to praise them when it’s all rolling.

Dallas is a weird onside kick from being 0-3... It's okay for two teams to be trash. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Herbert is a G. 

Also, do you guys think B.O.B will sell the Texans after this year? They're just bad. 

He's not the owner but if he was he'd pry sell it for $150 on the condition he pays for the stadium repairs.

• Haha (+1) 1

I was banging the table for Baker during that draft. I saw him as the next Drew Brees. To this point, I was wrong. He's having a decent game today, but so has every other QB against Dallas thus far. It has nothing to do with the Bills. It's more like fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The Texans have to be the most disappointing team in the league this year.  There 0-3 and down 11 against the winless Vikes.

BOB can't survive this year can he?

At 0-3 he decided he needed even more control, going well so far 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I was banging the table for Baker during that draft. I saw him as the next Drew Brees. To this point, I was wrong. He's having a decent game today, but so has every other QB against Dallas thus far. It has nothing to do with the Bills. It's more like fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 

It’s the new coach Stefanski that I really believed in.  Following his time in Minnesota and seeing how nervous they were to lose him (which I don’t feel was reported enough.)

i was very optimistic that he was solid coach who could Fix it.  Now they might turn around and lose today in the 2nd half.

But I think today is a positive (so far) despite the opponent considering where Browns/Baker were coming from in 2019.

any team woudl take 31-14 at half

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

At 0-3 he decided he needed even more control, going well so far 

They get worse. He wants more control. Team gets even worse. He wants more control. Pretty soon he's gonna demand that the Texas are robots controlled by him through Madden

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The Texans have to be the most disappointing team in the league this year.  There 0-3 and down 11 against the winless Vikes.

BOB can't survive this year can he?

Both teams with relatively high expectations and disappointing starts. The Texans at least had the ridiculously hard schedule to start as an excuse, but now they just look bad.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Brady has to be one of the most versatile players in the league- it's fun watching him lose in multiple uniforms. 

The two games we beat him when he played the whole game in 35 tries were awesome.