I’m seeing 12+ wins for this team...

eball

8 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh?

This is a side bet. And thats not all your saying..... The title of the thread says “I see 12+ wins for this team” 😅

Just because I think the Bills will win 12 games doesn’t mean I make stupid bets. Give me a bet with real odds to consider. 

15 hours ago, eball said:

Ok, so that's not how betting works, but I'm not surprised you two geniuses don't know that.  The Vegas o/u on Bills wins is 9 (or 9.5), so all I'm saying is I'd bet the over.  If you want a bet at 11.5 wins you need to be giving some better odds than 1:1.

God, you are such a gutless little kitty cat.  You can’t even respond to your stupid post without name calling.  You keep hiding your fat face behind that computer screen.  

you love popping up but when you get called on your stupid BS, you cry and name call.  The funniest thing is any poster did this, I won’t have bet then.  But when the biggest moron on the board, who is consistently the most wrong, I now know they won’t win 12 games.

so instead of name calling, just admit you’re gutless and have no backbone.  Or accept the bet and you will get $100 and the Bills will be awesome.  It’s a win win for you coward. 

6 hours ago, eball said:

Just because I think the Bills will win 12 games doesn’t mean I make stupid bets. Give me a bet with real odds to consider. 

Soft

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

God, you are such a gutless little kitty cat.  You can’t even respond to your stupid post without name calling.  You keep hiding your fat face behind that computer screen.  

you love popping up but when you get called on your stupid BS, you cry and name call.  The funniest thing is any poster did this, I won’t have bet then.  But when the biggest moron on the board, who is consistently the most wrong, I now know they won’t win 12 games.

so instead of name calling, just admit you’re gutless and have no backbone.  Or accept the bet and you will get $100 and the Bills will be awesome.  It’s a win win for you coward. 

Soft

I apologize for calling you a genius.  Please forgive me.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

So you agree with the idiot that says we didn’t add any game changers and specifically cites free agency so he can gloss over the fact that we traded for one of the best playmakers in the NFL. All in the name of making a dumb point. Aren’t you 2 just a pair. 

..... what was your prediction for buffalo last year, again? 

As far as Diggs goes....that should help.  Diggs is a good player.  I've heard Zack Moss is good.  There is alot to like about the Bills and all the arguments people are making for 11-12 wins are legit.  They are well within the realm of plausability.  I don't like the schedule though...the Bills may well be a better team this year but the record might not reflect that due to schedule. 

I do agree the Bills are one of just small handfull of teams that are legit to possibly win the AFC.  I'm looking forward to that week 5 game in your place.  KC traditionally doesn't win up there.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

As far as Diggs goes....that should help.  Diggs is a good player.  I've heard Zack Moss is good.  There is alot to like about the Bills and all the arguments people are making for 11-12 wins are legit.  They are well within the realm of plausability.  I don't like the schedule though...the Bills may well be a better team this year but the record might not reflect that due to schedule. 

I do agree the Bills are one of just small handfull of teams that are legit to possibly win the AFC.  I'm looking forward to that week 5 game in your place.  KC traditionally doesn't win up there.

“That should help”. LOL ..... ya. Something like that. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

On 9/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, GunnerBill said:

I think we will lose in Tennessee. We have edged them in two horrible defensive battles the last two years. I feel like we are due to come out on the wrong end of one of those. 

It would be tough to see us lose to Ryan Tanehill

On 9/4/2020 at 11:53 PM, Thurman#1 said:

We weren't "essentially an 11 win team last year." We were a 10 win team. Against a very easy schedule

Well, we sat all of our starters in week 17.  Thats not trying to win, thats saying we don't care about this meaningless game as much we do resting our team for next weeks wildcard game.   

I would modify that Parcells saying to read you are what your record says in games you play your starters and try your best to win.  Otherwise you might as well count preaeason, which is silly.

Our backups held Jets to 13 points, I'm pretty confident thats a W for us if we needed it.

• Like (+1) 1

Its year three for Allen with all the "weapons" he needs to succeed.  Its make or break time, hopefully he's "the guy".  Otherwise, this whole thing just goes sideways and sets the franchise back again.  That, and looking to next year... NE will get back 8 players that opted out and has a ton of cap space.  We have to win the div this year in order to be competitive next year also.  If NE wins the Div this year, next year will be even harder for us.  Just sayin

• 3 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, eball said:

Time to put my money where my mouth is.  No excuses, this is the most complete Bills roster since the late 90s and they will prove it on the field.  No glaring holes at any position, and quality depth throughout.  Backup QB is a question mark, so the health of Josh Allen is key.  Provided he stays healthy, I see the Bills going 6-0 in the East, and of the remaining ten games there is only one — @SF — in which I think they will go in as an underdog.  The W5 matchup with KC is likely a pick’em, because I expect Buffalo to be 4-0 going into that one.  They’ll be favored in every other home game and the road games are not particularly daunting outside of Tennessee.  Arizona is a media darling but they are unproven and have a suspect defense.  Vegas is still, in my opinion, a mess.  Denver may be a bit better but I’m not sold on Fangio or Lock.

I’ll give them losses to KC, San Fran, and a couple we don’t expect — maybe Tennessee, Pittsburgh, or the roadie at NE***.

AFC East champs and the #2 seed in the playoffs.

There ya have it.

Hi everybody.  Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 13
  • Thank you (+1) 6

16 minutes ago, eball said:

Hi everybody.  Go Bills.

"Barks, Sweetheart, it's eball on the phone again.  Yes, he's checking to make sure you are ready for Sunday to lead the Bills to the "12+".  Do you want to talk to him this time or just tell him again that you are on the hopper?  OK.  He also said he's calling "Fromm Here To Eternity" next, but he doesn't want you to be offended." 

• Haha (+1) 5

On 8/30/2020 at 11:04 PM, eball said:

Time to put my money where my mouth is.  No excuses, this is the most complete Bills roster since the late 90s and they will prove it on the field.  No glaring holes at any position, and quality depth throughout.  Backup QB is a question mark, so the health of Josh Allen is key.  Provided he stays healthy, I see the Bills going 6-0 in the East, and of the remaining ten games there is only one — @SF — in which I think they will go in as an underdog.  The W5 matchup with KC is likely a pick’em, because I expect Buffalo to be 4-0 going into that one.  They’ll be favored in every other home game and the road games are not particularly daunting outside of Tennessee.  Arizona is a media darling but they are unproven and have a suspect defense.  Vegas is still, in my opinion, a mess.  Denver may be a bit better but I’m not sold on Fangio or Lock.

I’ll give them losses to KC, San Fran, and a couple we don’t expect — maybe Tennessee, Pittsburgh, or the roadie at NE***.

There ya have it.

Congratulations!

From this moment you shall be known as crystalball.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/30/2020 at 10:23 AM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think we are pretty good but I think people are really underestimating how difficult the schedule is. Just do anything to win the division. I don’t care how many wins that takes

You were underestimating how good we were more than how difficult the schedule was.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2020 at 11:10 PM, Zerovoltz said:

I know, I know....the trolling Chiefs fan is here to piss on the Bills corn flakes again......I agree with Gregg TX here.....I have the Bills going about 8-8.  the schedule is rough.  I also think Miami, is going to get it together pretty quick and be a tough out.  

To me, this season comes down to how efficient Allen is.  You guys have got to get 6's in the red zone and you need more drives extended when it's 3rd down than you've had in the past.  That's Allen.  I hope Diggs is a difference maker in this department.  I think one thing we can all agree on is that the Jets suck.

Zero with a FRRRREEEZZZZINNGGG cold take here. Lolol. I tried explaining back then that agreeing with Greggtx wasn’t necessarily the right direction to go in. 

On 9/5/2020 at 3:52 AM, GunnerBill said:

The schedule is pretty tough. But this roster is stacked. The Bills win 9 games again even if Allen doesn't improve IMO. The AFC East is weak - yes Miami is likely to be better but we get them week 2 while they are still bedding in and then week 17 by which time they are likely out of things. If Allen does improve they will win double digit games. 

You should be scared of the Bills this year. Other than Baltimore they are the only other team that could prevent KC representing the AFC in the Superbowl.

Nailed this rebuttal to said cold take. Nice. 

....Also got a chuckle when I saw usual suspects trying to lay down money on under 12 wins. I notice we don’t see nearly as much of either posters anymore. Funny how that works. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 8

On 8/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, eball said:

There ya have it.

Very impressive 👍

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Shoulda took the bet 

So he couldn't pull the trigger?    Like Buddy Nix with Russell Wilson in round 3?

How bad could the "true odds" be?    There's only 16 possible records a team can finish with to start with........and the Bills were the Vegas favorite to win the division.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

So he couldn't pull the trigger?    Like Buddy Nix with Russell Wilson in round 3?

How bad could the "true odds" be?    There's only 16 possible records a team can finish with to start with........and the Bills were the Vegas favorite to win the division.

Yeah, that's not true.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Oh my God..........I gotta' read this doozy.  

@C.Biscuit97.........the "most wrong" poster in the history of this board getting into it with the broken clock @eball(right twice every 24 years).

And did eebs then fail to put money down on a bet he would have actually won?   Say it ain't so!!😆😆:lol:😆

poor seabiscuit.   

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You were underestimating how good we were more than how difficult the schedule was.

Yeah no question. There isn’t a person anywhere that expected them Bills to be as good as they are. I don’t care what anyone says. They might be the 2nd best team in Football right now. Nobody saw that coming. Go Bills!

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yeah no question. There isn’t a person anywhere that expected them Bills to be as good as they are. I don’t care what anyone says. They might be the 2nd best team in Football right now. Nobody saw that coming. Go Bills!

Similar. I had them at 11-5 based on an assessment that Josh was going to take a step and be a consensus top 10 Quarterback in 2020. He has been in reality a top 5 Quarterback (one of the three best in the league). 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Zero with a FRRRREEEZZZZINNGGG cold take here. Lolol. I tried explaining back then that agreeing with Greggtx wasn’t necessarily the right direction to go in. 

Nailed this rebuttal to said cold take. Nice. 

....Also got a chuckle when I saw usual suspects trying to lay down money on under 12 wins. I notice we don’t see nearly as much of either posters anymore. Funny how that works. 

Yes...8-8 was not a good take...but I did at least lay out what it would take to be better than 8-8 and Allen and Diggs completely nailed that....and come on...I was spot on about the Jets sucking....so maybe...just cold take instead of artic cold?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

Yes...8-8 was not a good take...but I did at least lay out what it would take to be better than 8-8 and Allen and Diggs completely nailed that....and come on...I was spot on about the Jets sucking....so maybe...just cold take instead of artic cold?

Agreeing with Greggtx plants you straight into the South Pole, bro. Sorry 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

You at least did throw a caveat by saying that it was plausible and within the realm that the Bills could finish with around a 12-4 record.