2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, I see a bunch of kids in people’s offices. That’s got to be very cool for the families. These execs and coaches end up living at the facilities for most of the year, in a place that’s not always the most kid friendly. It’s got to be awesome to share tonight for everybody involved. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, FireChans said:

More like I’m bitter than they drafted 1 QB in the first round after Losman flamed out until Allen. There’s mismanaging the QB position, then there’s 2 QB’s in 13 years under the longest playoff drought in sports.

Did you become a Bills fan in 2018?

If you want to talk about the draft, great.

But this is not the thread to lament Bills mistakes from the last couple decades.

Keep it out of here.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, FireChans said:

More like I’m bitter than they drafted 1 QB in the first round after Losman flamed out until Allen. There’s mismanaging the QB position, then there’s 2 QB’s in 13 years under the longest playoff drought in sports.

Did you become a Bills fan in 2018?

hey don't mess with me Chans I may well have been a Bills fan before you were born

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

In your haste to be WEO, you stepped on a rake. Snark when you’re mistaken just makes you look like a dumbass.

You asked if the Bills drafted QB's in the 1st round from 2004-2017.  I gave you 2, moron.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I’m more in the edge camp. I also wouldn’t hate WR or RB to help Josh. Less thrilled about Big/Buffalo nickel. But...in Beane we trust. 

All things being equal, I prefer an Edge player, as well. They still need a young, cheap (and good) CB2 to pair with Tre. I like Chinn and Dugger as 'position-less' chess pieces. McDermott and Frazier could have a lot of fun with either and scheme up some nightmares for opposing offenses. No matter what, there should be some great options available to them at 54. WRT RB, I'd prefer one no sooner than the 3rd.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Try reading the posts you respond to. I didn’t ask you anything.

My next move with you will be a suspension .

Drop it now.

Same goes for you Doc.

You guys are not going to foul the draft thread with name calling and a pointless ongoing argument

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

On a side note, I see a bunch of kids in people’s offices. That’s got to be very cool for the families. These execs and coaches end up living at the facilities for most of the year, in a place that’s not always the most kid friendly. It’s got to be awesome to share tonight for everybody involved. 

Really good point, but lets wait and see when one of those kids starts bawling on screen because, "Daddy has to make a very important trade right." and gets yelled at right before the cameras go to them. ?  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:
Sources close to #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers say he is "beside himself" about the team's decision to draft a QB in the 1st round. "Aaron feels betrayed, he was told by management they would get him some weapons to throw to." Trouble brewing in Packerland.

Boo hoo Rodgers. How do you think Favre felt?

• Like (+1) 1