Good News & Bad News

/dev/null

Still hurting pretty bad, but man, watching the Patriots* lose at home to the Titans lifts the spirits a bit!

Bills' consecutive Super Bowl appearance record still in tact!

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Still hurting pretty bad, but man, watching the Patriots* lose at home to the Titans lifts the spirits a bit!

Bills consecutive Super Bowl appearance record still in tact!

One of the most underrated and amazing records in sports.  No team will ever do it again

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think Brady goes with McDaniel.

Romo all but said as much. To be perfectly honest, I hope he comes back and plays for New England, but I think he's going with McDaniel.

He's already a below average QB. At 43? He would have been wise to retire LAST season, and he's gonna double down on the mistake. Same fire that made him the greatest won't allow him to accept the fact that he's done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Hopefully Brady says I've had enough. More than likely he's a pig a stays for 2 more years.

The way he played most of this year -- and complained about his teammates -- I'm not sure Brady coming back is all that bad for there Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Would love to see Brady and McDaniel go together - would be such an epic fail, and so much to hate 

They would also probably try to institute a Bellicheat system of cheating but will never be successful - hopefully get caught with their pants down and finally rightfully tarnish Brady forever

23 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Bills consecutive Super Bowl appearance record still in tact!

Who cares. Its sad that Bills fans have to resort to such low accomplishments. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I didn’t even think that was being reported.

Dallas has everything but a good QB and good HC. Dallas is primed for a SB run if this goes down, they have the best O-Line and weapons for Brady. After playing for the Patriots I can't see him going to a Bengals type organization, no it will be Dallas.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

26 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Hopefully Brady says I've had enough. More than likely he's a pig a stays for 2 more years.

Hope he does. He's clearly not the same QB. I want to see him continue to get worse and worse.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

They could probably rest Brady for the whole regular season and still win the division and just play him in the playoffs next year.

Is that you Bill? You're more expressive in text form than in your press conferences.

22 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

For me this is a no brainer, he's taking Brady to Dallas.

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I didn’t even think that was being reported.

I heard Browns and Panthers and I don’t see either one of those teams backing up the Brinks truck for Brady

I don't see Dallas (Prescott) or Cleveland (Mayfield) moving on from their current designated golden boys even though they may be the two most overrated QB's in the league.  Carolina has room for him (Cam is done and Kyle Allen -- really?) but it's not a winning situation and I don't see Brady interested in any 2- or 3-year rebuilds.

Edited by Ennjay

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

It's Buffalo, where moral victories and mediocre play get you fans waiting at the airport for you to arrive......

.....if a fan wants to greet their team at the airport to say "Thanks for the season and your effort" I see no problem with that.

• Like (+1) 3

This was a tough loss for the Bills.  I'm hoping Beane takes note of how Titans and Ravens ran all over Pats this year.  Pair Singletary up with a big bruising back, get a legit RT, move Ford inside, get a WR1, probably another WR, and a DE.

The other good news is Brady will keep playing until he totally sucks.  His ego won't allow him to accurately assess that he's no longer the player he once was.

I've heard speculation from various talking heads that Brady will go to the Chargers or 49ers.  The Chargers I could see if he wants to play, yet not too concerned about SB aspirations.  The 49ers I doubt, they'll stick with Jimmy G.  Brady lives in the LA area.

If Brady follows McDaniels, NYG is a possibility.  But would the two of them want to go to an organization that beat them twice in the SB?  Also, would the Giants want to sit Daniel Jones for a year or two?  Not sure where else Brady would fit in off the top of my head.

4 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

I don't see Dallas (Prescott) or Cleveland (Mayfield) moving on from their current designated golden boys even though they may be the two most overrated QB's in the league.  Carolina has room for him (Kyle Allen?) but it's not a winning situation and I don't don't see Brady interested in any 2- or 3-year rebuilds.

The only team that is in win now mode and plays on a bigger stage than the Patriots is the Cowboys. Prescott can be easily upgraded.

46 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Romo all but said as much. To be perfectly honest, I hope he comes back and plays for New England, but I think he's going with McDaniel.

He's already a below average QB. At 43? He would have been wise to retire LAST season, and he's gonna double down on the mistake. Same fire that made him the greatest won't allow him to accept the fact that he's done.

^^This. And I’m not beyond taking some Schadenfreude in his circling of the drain—ability wise. He’s been the bane of our existence long enough. Time to wrest the division away once and for all!!

• Thank you (+1) 1